Changes to be made

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes to be made
Well I have had my first real drive in my 306 up to Stockton and back and have fallen in love with it but my old itch of modifying cars has also returned! !

Can I be pointed to some items a estimable will improve my little 306. I'm all for any links to posts or guides if it's quicker. Engine mods for power aren't my scene but I've read about decat and induction kits giving the 1. 4 bit noise,not bothered about power too much.

I'm thinking of lowering it, different wheels,body plastics colored etc any other ideas please throw them at me Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Gti6 shocks,ARBs,rear axle and brakes would be a huge improvment on a 1.4. Alloys with 195 50 15s on will help

Also if you want to do a air filter buy a k&n panel filter instead of cone. Cone is more likley to suck in hot air decreasing power and fuel ecomnomy

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Black masking headlights and painting some badges in your colour of choice is a good personal touch Smile
Half leather interior too maybe
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
If yours is a 1.4, I'm assuming its fairly base spec? So you could look at a GTi body kit? Different bumpers and skirts. Makes the world of difference. Also, if its a ph2, fit some ph3 crystal headlights Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I had a 1.4 Miami back in the day!

You get absolutely no toys except an electric sunroof lol. Came on 13" steels as standard as well...
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2015, 10:07 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I had a 1.4 Miami back in the day!  

You get absolutely no toys except an electric sunroof lol.  Came on 13" steels as standard as well...

Yep, electric sunroof, only thing electric bar ignition! And 13" steelies = cheapish tires at least!

So im needing the following then

Shocks -
Rear Axle with Discs/Pads over drums -
15" alloys -
Lowering Springs for the above if no gti6 shocks? -
Black mask headlights/crystal headlights -
Body kit (these hard to come by for GTI kits? -

Any idea's guys on the above cost wise, im scouring ebay at the minute Big Grin
Thanks given by:
If you want to lower it. Get 1.4 lowering springs and put them on gti6 shocks.

Also i would highly recomend putting gti Anti Roll Bars on it. Will make a massive difference.

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by: