Joining the Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joining the Forum
Hello 306 owners and beyond Smile

Names Paul, just took ownership of the below Miami

[Image: 20150303_173123.jpg]

Picked it up for £500 as a replacement/cover car for my V40 you can see in the backround after it had an accident with a speedbump and some bricks some PITA had left on it.

It has 80K on it, 4 owners (im number 5) Got to admit its a lovely car but am getting itches already on modifying it...got a bit of history modifying cars so!

But anyways, Hi!
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

What are you plans for it then ?
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2015, 06:46 PM)Herby7 Wrote: Welcome Smile

What are you plans for it then ?

TBH not sure...I was hoping to gleam some advice from the forum. I've usually got into more the audio side of modifications but Ive got a soft spot for Pug's since I used to attend the various car shows up and down the UK. I mean the below are cars I've done before so Big Grin

[Image: Simba.jpg]
[Image: avatar9649_3.jpg]

[Image: DSC00662.jpg]
[Image: Fullfusionpowerclio.jpg]

[Image: Boxinfulydone.jpg]
[Image: 21072007035.jpg]

[Image: 01032009154.jpg]
[Image: 01122008062.jpg]

I got out of the car scene a bit due to family/work commitments so, im looking to get back into it steadily Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along

interesting taste in mods Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
that's not Miami, Miami was a phase 1 colour only, that is Provence blue, typically found on Meridian spec 1.4 and XUD9TE's.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
I like the Volvo with the decor.
Thanks given by:
Yeah the Volvo was based on the S40 BTCC (obviously i know). I had wanted an 850 but it did stand out, weird being a Volvo owner at car meets, cruises, shows etc lol I had the only one done that wya in the UK i believe. There was another in the USA.

(06-03-2015, 09:01 PM)welshpug Wrote: that's not Miami, Miami was a phase 1 colour only, that is Provence blue, typically found on Meridian spec 1.4 and XUD9TE's.

Also the Miami part I was refering to its model, its referred to on the log book as Miami Ltd Edition 1.4, but thanjks for the colour update, might come in handy for future painting tasks! Big Grin

(06-03-2015, 08:25 PM)7057sam Wrote: Hello and welcome along

interesting taste in mods Smile

Yeah i have strange taste alot of the time!
Thanks given by:
Howdy
Thanks given by:
Any more pictures of that Volvo? Big Grin

(06-03-2015, 11:55 PM)Chr1sch Wrote: Howdy

You seem to be cropping up everywhere lately!
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2015, 12:04 AM)Pebbles167 Wrote: Any more pictures of that Volvo? Big Grin

Probably a few yeah, most progress shots and things but ill hae a look about Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
Nice low milage id say that's a nice base to get some modifications done Wink

What engine was in the Volvo? I also own an S40 although it's rather plain looking in comparison xD mine has a T4 engine with mods and I take enjoyment from it appearing as a grandpa's car, certainly shown a few newer and more expensive cars up.
Thanks given by:
Hello & Welcome !!!
Thanks given by: