Interior options for estate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interior options for estate
Just wondering are there any nice interiors available for the 2001 HDi estate? Full leather would be great as I have two babies. I have seen the half leather but they look a bit "urban" Big Grin Is there any plain black option?
Thanks
Thanks given by:
Not really tbf. You can get nice (imo) black and blue/red/grey fleck seats from 5door D turbo's which i have in mine. Took a while to find a set though!
Full leathers.. I'm not sure about

Edit: just realised i'm not sure if 5dr seats fit in an estate, can't see why not but someone else should be able to confirm
Thanks given by:
The GTI-6's look nice but like you say the estate differences and door cards could be the issue. I am wondering if the door cards would take fabric paint if the seats fit though. I have used it before on a headlining and it did a convincing job looking very factory.

Actually anyone stripped their seatcovers? I know some cars have heavy glued sections, may be able to throw them in the washer with some Dylon Dodgy
Thanks given by:
There are 5 door full leathers. I've seen them. They are not easy to come by at all!! If your that fussed just adapt the subframes and stick some gti6 seats in.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
The 5 door leathers I believe were a very rare optional extra. You can obviously take half leathers and make them full leather or mod cabby seats to fit but then you wont be able to fit the rear bench. Its difficult any way you do it!
Thanks given by:
I think your options have been covered (no pun intended Wink ) fairly well here, so I shall just pop my head in and say that you shouldn't have any problem fitting any set of 5dr seats in, whichever route you go down. Make sure you get some pics up when you do it though, especially if you do go full leather. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does a 5 door interior for an estate? Ben Jay 6 1,527 15-01-2014, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  306 estate interior scfc_151 16 4,176 02-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Eeyore