Cleaning xud injectors.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaning xud injectors.
Worth doing this. If so how? Read some dude on here doing it with oven cleaner.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't personally clean them if there is nothing obviously wrong with them - ie sticking or dribbling

The chances of you introducing some dirt into them is high unless you're completely anal about keeping things clean, and i doubt there is anything to gain if they're working ok.

bang some new nozzles in and get them popped up by all means
Thanks given by:
Your best bet is new nozzles
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:
Well it won't make them any worse. I'm cleaning mines soon. Yea Pioneer paddy suggested to use oven cleaner so I'm gonna give it a go.
Thanks given by:
Fair enough may have to invest in some new nozzles for my spare set at a later date. Right now I'm very very short of cash.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
New nozzles are best but cleaning them does help. I've done it a few times. Just don't mix the parts up between each injector. The liquid ( sodium hydroxide) in a box of oven pride is very good at dissolving carbon deposits. Its cheap in Aldi at min too Smile
Thanks given by:
Ye that was me lol helped mine abit and peace of mind known there cleaner lol

[attachment=21893]

[attachment=21892]

[attachment=21891]
Thanks given by: