Hello!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hi all, just signed up here after lurking the GTi6 forum for the better side of 3 months!

I own a cherry 306 rallye that shall hopefully be a track car when and if I ever get around to fitting the stockpile of goodies that is ever growing Rofl

Currently on the lookout for a Rotrex C30-94 if anyone wants to be my spotter on that Wink
Thanks given by:
Hi mate, good to have you over. And very local to me I see! Car is looking nice.

Think there was a supercharged 6 for sale in Westbury recently, although you might have missed it by now.

Surprised I have't seen you about Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate and lovely looking car. Get some more pics up!
Are you after just the charger or the whole kit? is the 94 the high boost one?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the kind words guys Heart

I'll get some pics up whenever I can take some as I have neglected my duty and not taken any since buying the car...

I'm just after the charger mate. Planning on going low boost to start with and if the car lasts long enough, then high boost it is! I think they use this charger for both low and high boost.

Planning on going to both FCS and Pugfest this year so hopefully you'll catch a glimpse of it then if you're going Wink I know you've spotted my friend's old black rallye when it was a tad dirty pebbles Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

As said pics would be good .
Thanks given by:
Welcome I'm more on the 6 forum than here but it's mostly occupied by tumbleweeds....
C30-94 is for low and high boost up to just past 400bhp. C38 is bigger charger for more torque and power.
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome

Think I've seen your rallye at combe a few times ??
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by: