PH1 Sigma Dturbo '96 / mk4 Golf 1.8t

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH1 Sigma Dturbo '96 / mk4 Golf 1.8t
Well, ended up with two cars - And I can only afford to run one... I like both, and cant decide which to sell so I figure i'd advertise them both and keep whatever one didnt sell!

first ones my phase 1, 

122k miles (will go up used daily)
MOT until Jan 2016, no advisories on last MOT.
New disks + pads on front brakes 1k ago. 
Recent Shoes + cylinders on rear brakes (I'd say 10k ago)
Rear beam mounts done for last MOT (Jan 2015)
Stage 1 lucas tune, not a lot of smoke - can be easily returned to standard. 
205 GTI speedline wheels, will be resprayed by time of sale - Toyo T1R all round. 
Tidy bodywork, few minor shopping trolley dings, slight scratches on front bumper. Chipped paint round rear arches from rolling. 
Decat + mid box removal (only backbox remains) + stainless tip. 
Tidy interior. 
No Knocks, squeals, bangs - Mechanically VERY sound car. 
IR key + original peugeot key with code + siren key etc. 
Full owners manual + other peugeot literature. 
Some history. 
Lowered on TA coilovers - Has the odd scrape over the more extreme speedbumps, but still a fairly practical height! 
Doesn't use any oil, and has been regularly serviced!

Bad points - 
Heater has stopped working - Fan works with powerprobe, and from reading it's likely the resistor messing about. 
3 slight rust bubbles on roof between drivers door and sunroof. (very minor) 
Stone chips + dings as expected on a 19 year old car!
Hole in drivers seat bolster, could be a lot worse!
IR key does not work - needs a new board inside of it I think. Never really bothered me. 
Some paint peeling slightly on back bumper - again, not really bothered me. 

To be honest - whichever car I sell I'm going to regret, I'm not desperate for the money, and I'm leaning toward selling the golf! If anybodys interested in the golf, please dont hesitate to ask for more details! 

I'd like to get the best part of the 900 I paid for it back - So I'll stick it up as 900 or offers, I know alot of you dont think the d turbos are worth anywhere near this, but at the end of the day, it's a good reliable car, that has 11 months MOT, and I see no reason why it wouldn't carry on long after that! 

Cheers, 
Laurence. 
[Image: IMG_0881_zps5dyses3v.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0875_zpsv2pk5tgt.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0874_zpsbevytyk8.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0872_zps430gx3x4.jpg][Image: IMG_31521_zps835fa3c5.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0888_zpsgrnqivpa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You should defo keep this mate. Is a really tidy ph1 and they are starting to get pretty hard to find
Thanks given by:
Its hard to believe that you can't decide between selling a Mk4 Golf or a SIGMA PHASE 1 DT, really? DT looks really tidy. As Frosty says i'd definitely be keeping it.
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
I know what you're saying - the golfs boring and everybodys done it... and I love the way the pug drives and handles and looks. But I miss the petrol sound, golfs more power + more cheap power + reliable power.

I dont really want to sell it but I cant justify keeping two cars which is why I havent priced it so it'll sell ridiculously quick (If at all)

I picked up the golf cheap enough so that I can lower it and give it a remap and when it comes to selling it, not lose any money... Any money spent on the DT is just dead money really, people seem too happy to sell them ridiculously cheap and then people seem to think they're worthless.
Thanks given by:
TBH I can see Phase 1 DTurbo's going up in value soon, as said they're getting rare! Yours is the best colour too...I'd love another Sigma
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
This just reminds me of a 3dr version of phteves/toms old one.
Thanks given by:
(20-02-2015, 04:43 PM)Pete Wrote: TBH I can see Phase 1 DTurbo's going up in value soon, as said they're getting rare! Yours is the best colour too...I'd love another Sigma
it would be nice! Theres one just up there  ^ Wink 

(20-02-2015, 04:44 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: This just reminds me of a 3dr version of phteves/toms old one.

I dont think I've seen it, I'll have a look!
Thanks given by:
Cant afford a second car these days Sad
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(20-02-2015, 04:48 PM)Pete Wrote: Cant afford a second car these days Sad

Thats my trouble! haha
Thanks given by:
This is beautiful want a black DT? 
Thanks given by:
(20-02-2015, 06:05 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote: This is beautiful want a black DT? 

Cheers mate, not realy no! I fancy a bit of a change from the 306 to be honest... I'm pretty sure I'll regret it though! 
Thanks given by:
(20-02-2015, 07:51 PM)laurence_13 Wrote:
(20-02-2015, 06:05 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote: This is beautiful want a black DT? 

Cheers mate, not realy no! I fancy a bit of a change from the 306 to be honest... I'm pretty sure I'll regret it though! 

Fair enough man Smile good luck with the sell 
Thanks given by:
Wheres the Golf then? 180bhp 1.8t?
Thanks given by:
(20-02-2015, 08:43 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Wheres the Golf then?  180bhp 1.8t?

150bhp 1.8t, aum engine though so good for 210 on a stage 1, I'll grab some pictures tomorrow if you're interested, black recaro interior etc... Haven't really got any pictures of it on my phone! 
Thanks given by:
Hmmmm, is it cheap? Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
(20-02-2015, 09:22 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Hmmmm, is it cheap? Itwasntme

How cheap are you thinking? Mot until September, new clutch, runs lovely, no knocks or bangs, only advisory rear brake pads low, few dents, surface rust on rear passenger arch... Usual breather issues, usual door locking module issues etc! 
Thanks given by:
Is the D'turbo still for sale?

Ben
Thanks given by:
Sorry everyone... Saw the light and sold the golf instead, so the pugs not for sale anymore, If any of the mods could remove the thread would be much appreciated!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ph1 sigma dturbo decent spec gd for breaking Teddy 2 1,623 03-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Teddy
  vw golf v5 53 plate. impotentials 7 4,636 28-10-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Silky
  Mk5 golf gt tdi 170 tim 306td 0 1,240 25-04-2016, 08:46 PM
Last Post: tim 306td