new to hdi's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to hdi's
hi guys

just thought id introduce myself as im a new member and also new to 306 hdi's... now dont get me wrong ive had my fair share of 306's (two dturbo's one beatiful china blue with graphite cyclones stage one whippy remap decat boost turned up and most importantly roof racks [Image: sleepy.png] and a biancha white 306 dturbo that i had for a month and then swiftly wrote off being a w##K3r [Image: confused.png] ). ive just come from a mk4 4 golf gttdi 115 went like stink but clutch was going and never really fell in love with it like the 306 (still THE best peugeot ever made) imo. anways will get some pics up as soon as i sort out my s~1t tip of a phone.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club having driven the golf in question I agree they go like stink the one I drove was standard but vw fitted a dump valve my brother in law has the passat version
Old enough to know better
Young enough to do it anyway

wishes he had started a rescue project thread
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(18-02-2015, 03:04 PM)sb194114 Wrote: Welcome to the club having driven the golf in question I agree they go like stink the one I drove was standard but vw fitted a dump valve my brother in law has the passat version

i do agree with you as you said, they are quicker than the peugeot but for some reason it just never seemed to feel as alive through many,many,many b road blasts ;-)
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by: