jcb 3cx 91 any one no any thing about brakes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jcb 3cx 91 any one no any thing about brakes
Have a 1991 3cx jcb digger lost brakes about 5 years ago lol only getting round to fixing them now so would any one have any idears on the problem 

I no this is a 306 form lol BT just thought I would ask ya never no will get sum photos of the beast to mara wen I try and get it started after sitting up for 3 years lol
Thanks given by:
im not 100% on the old machines but there generally use a master cylinder down to the brakes / clutch packs in the axles. prob just worn brake plates unless this uses a different system
Thanks given by:
Lost breaks or just shit brakes??

Lost usually indicates a problem with the hydraulic part of the brakes.
Thanks given by:
(14-02-2015, 05:27 PM)r3k1355 Wrote: Lost breaks or just shit brakes??

Lost usually indicates a problem with the hydraulic part of the brakes.

Have no brake the back axel was stripped down by a man and apparently put new brake plates and fritshon plates in BT still no brakes lol was going to sort it out my self to keep cost down lol so going to try a master cylinder in it next see dose that do it 
Thanks given by:
[attachment=21675][attachment=21674][attachment=21673][attachment=21676]

We here she is got it started up to day running well just need brakes now and a tidy up and sum glass lol 
Thanks given by:
That doesn't need brakes. Just dump the bucket in the tarmac and that will stop you fast enough Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Lol thats Wat my uncle was doing BT has to be driven 14 miles or so back to my house again and will not be lent out again coz this is Wat it ends up like when u do lol:-( 
Thanks given by: