de cat for berlingo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
de cat for berlingo
guys any ideas or options a de cat for a hdi berlingo
Thanks given by:
remove cat off vehicle. knock center out with a pry bar. put back on. job done
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I've tried knocking a cat out and it's not an easy job!
Thanks given by:
chop the top open with a slitting disc, remove core, weld back up, I would be tempted to put a bit of straight pipe inside it too though I didn't when I did my BMW.

Took about an hour as its a lovely 3 bolt flange either side of it on the E34 Big Grin
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
thanks guys iv just been advised that the 306 hdi downpipe with cat is the sae as the berlingo hdi?

if so Il buy a 306 downpipe of egay job done!

Wink
Thanks given by:
The 306 downpipe is probably the same if you can find a decat one online. With the new MOT regs I like to empty the canister and put it back in. I've got a big SDS drill I use for doing these. Wear a full face mask and eye protection, it's nasty stuff and makes you itchy....
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(13-02-2015, 09:45 AM)pro_steve Wrote: The 306 downpipe is probably the same if you can find a decat one online. With the new MOT regs I like to empty the canister and put it back in. I've got a big SDS drill I use for doing these. Wear a full face mask and eye protection, it's nasty stuff and makes you itchy....

steve is it something you offer as I wanna get it done before I pop up for a map

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291379806464?_...EBIDX%3AIT
Thanks given by:
Just put a straight pipe in place of mine, I know the mot taster though lol
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Jay, the map or the pipe? If you get the pipe on there before you come it would be easiest. Then you have your cat to put back on if the MOT tester ever complains. Or, if you want me to hollow out the cat and weld it back together I can do that, but it will cost more than the pipe in labour.
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
steve il order that pipe then, hopefully it wont need modifying too much , I should have my front mount on in next few weeks along with boost controller then ready for stage 2 map its the siemans ecu on the berlingo is that still ok
Thanks given by:
Yes, I can do those, not done a stage 2 yet on SID801 but it should be fine. I just bought one myself actually, but need to do a few jobs on it before I can stage 2 it. Let me know if the pipe fits and I'll do the same!
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
will do what sort of power will stage 2 make on Siemens as last time we spoke you said it may be a little more than the bosch
Thanks given by:
I think it should be good for between 150 and 160, I'll see once I start pushing it.
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by: