Newbie need help xxx

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie need help xxx
(13-02-2015, 09:55 PM)Niall Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 10:09 PM)Poodle Wrote: Fair, i'm in Chandlers Ford near Toynbee and Jonny is in Bishopstoke, the door is always open if you're part of our inner circle.

EFA Wink
Im also down that way a fair bit and will be increasingly over the coming months so always happy to help with fixing (or more likely breaking) cars

Yeah, because you would have ever made it up the drive if i had any sort of vetting procedure. You're just jealous your inner circle isn't as cool as ours, even if you discount Rowell.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Rowell out of our circle. He used us and has now f*cked off back to Ipswich. I feel dirty!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Hello Matt :-)

Is anyone going to FCS this year?
Heart Lita-Marie  

Xxx
Thanks given by:
We normally have a big stand at FCS that you are very welcome to join (see the thread in the meets section).
Last year IIRC was about 30-35 cars on stand and camping is always a fantastic laugh!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Haha thanks, although, I think I'll give the camping a miss...... I'm more a 5* hotel-wine and dine kinda girl lol

Was just wondering if u have ur tickets through the post yet??
What's iirc??
Heart Lita-Marie  

Xxx
Thanks given by:
Nah tickets won't start arriving for a while yet. Don't worry, the latest tickets usually arrive about 7 days before the event.

Iirc = if I remember correctly Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by: