Just sayin hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just sayin hi
I'm Moose, 43 from Huntingdon, Cambs. I'm on my 2nd 2.0 HDI Meridian, 1st one I sold to buy a motorbike but I missed it so bought another, unfortunately it's not as nice as the old one but it'll do.
Needs some attention so look out for some queries from me please

Moose
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

Get some pics up of what it looks like .
Thanks given by:
Welcome!
Got any plans for the car or is it just going to be a work horse?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum! Smile

As said, get some pics up when you can, and maybe a project thread if you've got a few issues....keeps them (and the related solutions/fixes) in the same thread. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the welcomes lads.
It's mainly a crap weather get around as if the weather is ok ish then I ride my motorbike.
Most of the niggles are age related, Clock/Temp display has stopped working, I've just replaced the crankshaft pulley as that was shot and noisy as hell, now got noise from what I suspect is the tensioner pulley and just recently noticed bit of a knock over bumps from n/s/f shock. Other than that she is in pretty good solid condition
I'll get some photos when I get a chance to clean all this road shit off it, I swear they are putting mor salt down than ever before
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome, what bike do you have? Used to a biker myself but gave it up when I had children. Still in the blood though!
Thanks given by:
I ride a Viffer, love it to bits
Thanks given by: