Couldn't think of anything good to put in here!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couldn't think of anything good to put in here!
Hi folks, thought I'd say hello, I've just bought a heap of a 306 HDI estate to run around in so will inevitably need some advice when it breaks. Also drive a BMW 740i and have a Cavalier SRi lying in the garage waiting for better weather/me to do something.

Looks better than it is, covered 227000 miles so far! Currently it's owe me £250 including buying it and MOTing it.
[Image: Pug%20017_zpsfytzrctt.jpg]

Cheers,

Lugy
Thanks given by:
Why hello there. 250 is cheap. Give her a good service fix any niggles then chuck a stage 1 map on.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club, looks lowered, unless its loaded up to the balls Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:
welcome along

250 for that ! Nice buy Smile as bash said stage 1 map and enjoy it
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Looks decent for £250
Thanks given by:
Cheers folks, it's not a bad runner, I was told it had maybe be tweaked though it doesn't feel like it (though coming from the BMW I guess that'd be the case).
It's currently a bit broken though, had a go at changing the P bushes, now the subframe is off the car thanks to both captive nuts for the front wishbone bolts coming undone and one of the sleeves from the front bush seizing on to the bolt. Got the parts on order now so should be back on the go through the week.
Bloody thing!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, but your pic has failed. Try uploading direct to the forum instead, as it'll load faster, and won't suffer from bandwidth restrictions like those imposed by photobucket. Wink

HERE is a link to help you with our uploader if you get stuck. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Oops! Must have too many pictures, will need to do something about that.

I've uploaded the original picture again.
Thanks given by:
Welcome!
Thanks given by:
Fair play! I echo the other comments, that looks quite tidy for £250, what a bargain! Does it have much lacquer peel? Diablos are renowned for it. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by: