Eventually here ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eventually here ?
After been forwarded to the forum on many occasion on facebook i thought id take the time to join up. 

Heres my ph3 hdi, currently running stage1+

(18-04-2016, 12:59 AM)Bigcjlad Wrote: After been forwarded to the forum on many occasions on facebook i thought id take the time to join up. 

Heres my ph3 hdi, currently running stage1+

[Image: bf521914b2903858ed28934b30fd8570.jpg][Image: d30b8518ffafdd78b36092d8120ce20e.jpg][Image: d6acbaeabbac0f2ad38291213d4acea8.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Welcome!

Looks tidy...you happy with it? Any plans?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Welcome, your from near me I see Smile
Not many people on here are from County Durham area on here unfortunately
Car looks smart
Thanks given by:
Looks nice and clean, like the morretes, any other plans? Oh and welcome to the club Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
In the near future itll be going stage 3 apart from that they isnt alot i want to change.

[Image: 16e85b883b8facdc1f07239f2f00fac5.jpg][Image: 06fd571bfa691cfe95c75b5ae90043bf.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Oh man that looks very tidy! Welcome to the forum. Plenty of stage 3 knowledge on here.
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2016, 11:46 AM)Eeyore Wrote: Oh man that looks very tidy! Welcome to the forum. Plenty of stage 3 knowledge on here.
Cheers mate.

Thanks given by:
Welcome along bro. Looks smart for a 5 door. Good job.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
hello and welcome! car looks tidy Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, echo whats already been said - looks tidy, and also a fan of the morettes.

Look forward to some stage 3 updates
Thanks given by:
My First Post on here, Just got myself a 306 Hdi originally as a cheap runaround for work and back and odd bits here and there, paid £200 for it with 9 months MOT 240k on the clock owner wanted off the driveway..., catch was the throttle cable was sticking slightly and was incredibly stiff (temporary rectified with wd40), window switch broken and needed dent on front wing and scraped bonnet fixing (vandalism I think) and paintwork is full of swirl marks. Mechanically the vehicle is fine engine is excellent and exceeded my expectations. Done a few hundred miles in the only one week I have owned it including a long journey last night. Has burned no oil , water even the ac works!!!! and the last service was a few months ago!!. 

I have changed my mind about it being a banger to run to the ground. I have seen opportunity , time for some modifications got bits on the way already!!! :Smilefirst thing I'm thinking is the engine bay!!. 

I'm also a keen owner of a 350z but did not like the thought of driving it to work and back everyday getting covered in stonechips from lorries and using it as a run around here there and everywhere I really wanted it to be my weekend car. They are absolutely bulletproof mechanically but the paintwork not so....
Thanks given by:
(26-04-2016, 10:57 PM)bezza1121 Wrote: My First Post on here, Just got myself a 306 Hdi originally as a cheap runaround for work and back and odd bits here and there, paid £200 for it with 9 months MOT 240k on the clock owner wanted off the driveway..., catch was the throttle cable was sticking slightly and was incredibly stiff (temporary rectified with wd40), window switch broken and needed dent on front wing and scraped bonnet fixing (vandalism I think) and paintwork is full of swirl marks. Mechanically the vehicle is fine engine is excellent and exceeded my expectations. Done a few hundred miles in the only one week I have owned it including a long journey last night. Has burned no oil , water even the ac works!!!! and the last service was a few months ago!!. 

I have changed my mind about it being a banger to run to the ground. I have seen opportunity , time for some modifications got bits on the way already!!! :Smilefirst thing I'm thinking is the engine bay!!. 

I'm also a keen owner of a 350z but did not like the thought of driving it to work and back everyday getting covered in stonechips from lorries and using it as a run around here there and everywhere I really wanted it to be my weekend car. They are absolutely bulletproof mechanically but the paintwork not so....
Good to hear, set a project thread up if you fancy, don't forget the pictures, we all like piccys Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Ooo morettes and Bianca! Biased mind ha Welcome looks smart!
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
A quick update. After a busy bank holiday weekend after returning from a couple of days away, had a further look at the more meticulous details on the car. Now got a full list of bits which need to be done in order to ensure everything is mechanically 100% found a few other bits which need doing, never brought a car and been so excited about fixing things on it haha.

Will be starting a thread hopefully tonight with my project car ideas Smile. Girlfriend and I have been thinking to make the car a 'tidy steampunk style' as there doesn't seem to be many about she has given me no choice she wants to help Big Grin . She wants to learn more about cars Smile (I did teach her how to do brakes on a peugeot 206 and a 350z haha) she will be helping with the artwork on the car all by hand Smile and mechanical bits.

Will post current pictures in a new thread and put link on here.

Work commencing in 2 weeks, new timing belt, aux belt, tensioners plus oils and some other minor bits to start Smile.
Thanks given by:
best starting a project thread as this is still your welcome thread! Sounds good though.
Thanks given by:
Looks very nice

Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
lovely looking motor mate looks very much loved
Thanks given by:
Thanks gor the appreciation Smile

Thanks given by:
[Image: 5bcbb9e70bb2aa3962ca0d3672d68838.jpg][Image: 1fd3ba04e6d4470f0aec57ba684bce8b.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Welcome bud! :-)
Thanks given by:
Aint posted in a while. But changed a few things. Ive fitted r70 pump 076 injectors 2.2 maf and remapped to stage2. Ive also bought some brembo 4 pots [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH] ill post a few more pictures one there fitted

[Image: f2ae1abff9e2ead165293d3c93154b3f.jpg][Image: 45b6ada4a8050f9b63899aa43ba3272f.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Also a new number plate by the looks of it Wink looking very clean will be following the progress [emoji106]
Thanks given by:
Looks really good mate, spoiler light combo looks clean.
welcome along.
Thanks given by: