new here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new here
Hi guys after years off driving different cars I now have a 306 on the road again

Hi all
Old enough to know better
Young enough to do it anyway

wishes he had started a rescue project thread
Thanks given by:
Welcome

Any Pics ?
Thanks given by:
At this moment in time no but as soon as I get it washed tomorrow I'll take some and post them here

Thanks given by:
When asked for pics of my new baby I forgot I took a couple at midnight last night not best quality due to distance etc but will add more tomorrow

Thanks given by:
Welcome, any plans for it?
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Nice zoom on the camera!

Welcome
Thanks given by:
Taken with my mobile lol as for plans with money being tight not a lot planned but has got a cracking in windscreen getting that replaced asap also has the age old diesel problem off white smoke on cold start fine after a few mins though so looking to fix that and not a lot off heat from my heaters might be because temp here in Edinburgh are currently -2 or there abouts no idea how to fix either as never owned a diesel

Bit off info on car its on a y plate and was originally a straight diesel but when that engine went a turbo diesel was popped in stainless steal power flow exhaust and sports suspension now idea if that lowered it or just stiffened it up as receipt from previous owner just states sports suspension

Still need time to take a good-looking over it would be nice if a fellow owner came and have a peak aswell

Thanks given by:
While walking past my car last night I noticed this little badge in the head light it's abm incase you can't make it out they are angel eyes with a slight blue hint

Thanks given by: