The time has come...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time has come...
The time has finally come to Bosch my DT Big Grin can't wait to get this on there then I will have my intercooler by next week so I can hunt for power! 
[attachment=21272]

[attachment=21273]
Thanks given by:
Good stuff, then fill it full of Veg Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2015, 04:25 PM)r3k1355 Wrote: Good stuff, then fill it full of Veg Big Grin

Will be running on a bit of veg when I'm low on fuel but still not convinced on running it straight haha
Thanks given by:
Congrats dude, you're now at the same stage as I was, just don't leave this one sat on your bedroom floor for over a year, then sell the car you were going to put it on! (That's what i did lol ).
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2015, 05:59 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Congrats dude, you're now at the same stage as I was, just don't leave this one sat on your bedroom floor for over a year, then sell the car you were going to put it on! (That's what i did lol ).

Haha I have 3 days off beginning of February so will be attempting to fit it then along with the intercooler Big Grin you should get a DT again!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hammer time ... no wait MOT time, err same thing! Megamonkey 13 13,499 19-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Megamonkey