Cyclones and spacers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyclones and spacers
Just wondering how big of a spacer I can fit to my rear wheels without causing rubbing when I have a car full (never will happen probably but just incase)

Suspension is standard.

Also currently got some 6mm ones fitted but I really need longer bolts if anyone can show me a link to some.
Thanks given by:
Anyone?
Thanks given by:
Depends on the car really, and how bad the beam is, how much the arch liner has warped etc. One of mine rubbed the outside with a good beam but a warped/bent liner with a full car and no spacers.

Why do you need to space cyclones anyway?
Thanks given by:
Cosmetic reasons haha. Probably going to sack them off anyways and if I get some more ill get better ones that come with bolts
Thanks given by:
Ah I see, tbh you're probably better off spending the money on nicer wheels rather than spacers and bolts to move cyclones a couple of mm, just my opinion of course.
Thanks given by:
Love my cyclones haha so that isn't an option for me Smile unless some one gave me some lions but that won't happen!
Thanks given by:
Lions are awful lol, if only cyclones came in 16"!! Fair enough though, I like 'clones as well, just can't see the point in spacing them myself lol.
Thanks given by:
Lions are made of cheese and bend very easily and also if you find some they usually go for 2k

I know people who use 20mm spacers on clones as they run brembo under them but I think you need longer bolts.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Just could do with a link to some longer bolts to suit a 6mm spacer for now. Would never buy lions for them two reasons haha
Thanks given by:
Just out of interest are you running 195 50 or 55 obviously with 50 will help it not rub as much.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
55.s now on my silver clones and 50's on my grey ones.... Don't ask haha
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cyclones with spacers Frosty 6 1,979 05-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Last Post: puglove
  Cyclones with 15mm spacers? Oil-burner 10 2,429 19-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Oil-burner