WIW: 306 2.0 xsi Diablo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIW: 306 2.0 xsi Diablo
Hi I have a 1999 2.0 xsi in Diablo  with 140k on clock a folder with some receipts, 4 new tyres in nov mot till March has a large scratch on passenger rear quarter a few stone chips and a Laguna splitter (not fitted) half leather seats, standard stereo with cd changer, black headliner, cyclones with red lip( can be re sprayed silver) red stereo surround, also a set of 15" inch Tsw need tyres on 
Any ideas what it's worth?
Thanks given by:
£500 i reckon. In reality though i think you would struggle to sell it. No one seems to want xsi's. Makes it worse that hdi's are every where at sub 1k

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
if it didnt have the big scratch id have it off you.
Thanks given by:
TThis is the scratch 

[Image: imagejpg3_zps245b16ba.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Few pics
Thanks given by:
yeh i checked your build thread. unfortunately its a full panel respray to sort that out :/
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2015, 10:04 PM)Eeyore Wrote: yeh i checked your build thread. unfortunately its a full panel respray to sort that out :/

Its a sh**ter was done in a car park I was quoted £120 have it sprayed  but it never bothered me was goin vinyl wrap whole car
Thanks given by:
Have you tried some chipstick and t cut? Should make it look a bit better. Or get a bodyshop to quickly hand polish it with cutting compound, doubt they'd charge you a lot for 2mins work
Thanks given by: Adam-m-h
(20-01-2015, 10:30 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: Have you tried some chipstick and t cut? Should make it look a bit better. Or get a bodyshop to quickly hand polish it with cutting compound, doubt they'd charge you a lot for 2mins work

It never really bothered me but I could ask the local valeter/detailed if he could have a go at cutting and polish it might even be able get rid if some stone chipping thanks for the idea.
Thanks given by:
An idiot drove into a courtesy car i had a few years back, proper grazed/scratched up a wheel arch. Went to a local bodyshop and they sorted it with so e cutting compound for free, took a few seconds if that
Thanks given by:
As said 306 values are rock bottom at the moment, Example my 02 plate HDI est 1 owner and 120k FSH was £200.00, just needed the air bag light sorting out
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
2016 Castle Combe GT championship class winner
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2015, 11:15 PM)miles Wrote: As said 306 values are rock bottom at the moment, Example my 02 plate HDI est 1 owner and 120k FSH was £200.00, just needed the air bag light sorting out

Yeah iv been looking around and unless it's gti-6/rallye then prices are low.
I was just seen wiw as I've been offered another car but can't afford two
Thanks given by:
Yep

Crazy how low price are at the moment hopefully the focus getting ditched and I can get a hdi Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by: