Spot Lights

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spot Lights
My spot lights have stopped working in my 205 dturbo after changing my engine and respraying my bay.

Is there any earths in the bay that are linked to the spots(possible bad connection)

Fuse's aren't blown , Does anyone have a wiring diagram? 
Thanks given by:
(18-01-2015, 11:25 AM)pugtk Wrote: My spot lights have stopped working in my 205 dturbo after changing my engine and respraying my bay.

Is there any earths in the bay that are linked to the spots(possible bad connection)

Fuse's aren't blown , Does anyone have a wiring diagram? 

205 should have the same spot lamps as phase 1 306. Mine stopped working after respray and couldnt work it out.... Put a volt meter to the spade connectors you should be getting around 12v. If your not start with fuse, then relay and check the wires. When mine didnt work the line was getting 12v and the bubls were good and still wouldnt light. There is a small section of wire between car and lamp(about a foot long-har har har) so you can take the bumber off, they are small blue connectors, mine were corroded and stopped the light working... Hope this helps...
Thanks given by:
nope, 306 lamps are different.

look for the two pin yellow plugs just behind the headlamp, these get corroded, the earth points are either side of the radiator behind the headlamps too
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
sorry forgot to mention(no power what so ever)

Ill have a look at those yellow plugs, they didn't seem to bad, but some paint could have found there way onto it.
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2015, 06:43 PM)pugtk Wrote: sorry forgot to mention(no power what so ever)

Ill have a look at those yellow plugs, they didn't seem to bad, but some paint could have found there way onto it.

I would say start at the fuse box and check if it is getting power, if it is move on the the relay, if it still is check all section of the wire. You can also use the 'beep' setting on a voltmeter to see if the wire is providing a connection. Dont underestimate section of wire, when there old they can snap inside the insulation and youd never know untill you check it. Good luck Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instrument lights, dash lights not working boggs 3 2,456 26-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  Bumper mounted spot lights Adam CD P1 12 2,652 21-01-2016, 02:43 PM
Last Post: tigerstyle
  Odometer lights and clock lights inop bashbarnard 3 2,151 23-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Last Post: DarkInferno