Panasonic HU, Unstealthy Stealth Shelf and Spoiler

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panasonic HU, Unstealthy Stealth Shelf and Spoiler
Evening, not really sure to price these so sensible offers considered.

First the Panasonic CQ-C7301N HU.  All appears to work...  Comes with remote, facia case and a small instruction manual. lol  Very good condition facia, not a mark on it tbh!  Seems like a decent unit with option of outputs etc so I'll say £50 posted.

[Image: IMAG4402_zps85040203.jpg]

[Image: IMAG4403_zpsd8fe9799.jpg]

[Image: IMAG4404_zpsdc8ae0d2.jpg]

Can be seen working in this pic, has a nice distracting moving display

[Image: IMAG4259_zps333e33ac.jpg]

Also have a stealth shelf that is no longer stealthy due to someone sticking big shiny Sony Xplod 6x9 speakers in it.  Collection only as its longer than most couriers will take, £25 collected.  Wiring needs attention but speakers look good.

[Image: IMAG4407_zps0aa3d0ea.jpg]

[Image: IMAG4408_zps54fdf0e8.jpg]

[Image: IMAG4409_zps7ed686f8.jpg]

[Image: IMAG4410_zpsb30b7b44.jpg]

Lastly have a ph3 spoiler, good and solid but has weather and lost its shine, ideal for colour coding or a can of matt black should be fine.  £20

[Image: IMAG4405_zps4f8f4760.jpg]

[Image: IMAG4406_zps0789aec1.jpg]

Located near Ipswich

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
Tom does the head unit have USB or SD? or is it just CD and AUX? And is it red only or will it do green?
Thanks given by:
I literally don't have a clue. I just stick the radio on and occasionally a CD. lol I imagine you can get specs from the model number though? Smile
Thanks given by:
Tom read the manual

Hu with usb or sd card readers are worth far more than those without!

These days most people don't want a head unit that doesn't have one or other of the above on
Thanks given by:
Most people? Like who? Only young people surely! lol I couldn't stand a USB stick hanging out of a headunit myself lol.

Well this is the spec list -

Product Description Panasonic CQ C7301N - radio / CD / MP3 player
Product Type Radio / CD / MP3 player
Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.8 cm x 15.5 cm x 5 cm
Form Factor Full-DIN - in-dash unit
Sound Output Mode Stereo
Sound Effects SBC-SW
Equaliser Digital graphic - 7-band
Max Output Power / Channel Qty 50 Watts x 4
Amplifier Output details 22 Watt - 4 Ohm - 14.4V DC - 4 channel(s)
Radio Radio tuner - AM/FM - 24 preset stations
CD System CD / MP3 player - in-dash - 20 - 20000 Hz

GENERAL

Product Type Radio / CD / MP3 player
Recommended Use Car
Form Factor Full-DIN - in-dash unit
Width 17.8 cm
Depth 15.5 cm
Height 5 cm
Enclosure Colour Black
Faceplate Type Detachable

AUDIO SYSTEM

Sound Output Mode Stereo
Sound Effects SBC-SW
Equaliser Built-in
Display Controls Mute, volume, treble, bass, fader, balance
Max Output Power / Channel Qty 50 Watts x 4
Continuous Power / Channel Qty 22 Watts x 4
Crossover Active crossover
Low Pass Frequencies 160 Hz, 80 Hz, 120 Hz
High Pass Frequencies 90 Hz, 180 Hz, 135 Hz, 215 Hz
Amplifier Output details 22 Watt - 4 Ohm - 14.4V DC - 4 channel(s)
Built-in Display LCD
Multicolour Display Built-in
Button Backlight Colour Red
Features Motorised front panel, CD Text capable, ID3 tags support

EQUALISER

Equaliser Type Digital graphic
Equalizer 7-band

RADIO

Type Radio tuner - AM/FM
Tuner Frequency Range FM: 87.5 - 108 MHz, LW: 153 - 279 kHz, MW: 531 - 1602 kHz
Tuning Display LCD display
Preset Station Qty 24 preset stations
AM Preset Station Qty 6 preset stations
FM Preset Station Qty 18
Signal-To-Noise Ratio 62 dB
RDS Built-in
Additional Features Alphatuner V, DX/LO switch

CD SYSTEM

Type CD / MP3 player
Form Factor In-dash unit
Playback Modes Intro scan, random play / shuffle, one track repeat
Supported Digital Audio Standards WMA, MP3
Response Bandwidth 20 - 20000 Hz
Signal-To-Noise Ratio 96 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion 0.01%
CD-R/CD-RW Compatible Built-in
CD-RW Compatible Built-in

CONNECTIONS

Connector Type 2 x audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 )
1 x subwoofer output ( RCA phono )
1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 )
Thanks given by:
It's not just a usb stick though is it, if you have a USB port you can plug your iPod or other phones in yo it and stream from them

You would be better off with this on the likes of preloved or gumtree

And no it doesn't have a USB or sd card port on it
Thanks given by:
So you have to have a wire dangling instead? That's even worse! lol Cant wait until they invent wireless charging for sat navs and stuff tbh.

It is also on gumtree, is the price reasonable (expecting negotiation) then or is it far too much? There aren't any identical ones on ebay to compare.
Thanks given by:
usb or bluetooth for me I'm afraid tom and I'm not old Big Grin

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Bluetooth!? Don't think I've used that since someone tricked me into receiving a dirty picture at school. lol

Wheres THE_Liam when you need him...I bet he doesn't use this new fangled rubbish! lol
Thanks given by:
(17-01-2015, 08:53 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Bluetooth!?  Don't think I've used that since someone tricked me into receiving a dirty picture at school. lol

Tricked you? 
Thanks given by:
I've got had a far higher spec Sony stereo for sale on various places for £30 and not even had

Mine plays dvd, MP3 and normal CDs aswell as being able to cotton a screen to watch the DVDs on

Even with usb etc these days they really arnt worth a great deal and the market is getting smaller all the time due to the number of new cars that come with non changane units.

Certain cars in the toyota range don't even have a CD player now, just a USB port and ability to stream Bluetooth
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it was apparently really funny to send pictures of fully naked ladies to people in school under the name of something innocent 'fast car' or similar.

Wasn't the first time though, in primary school someone handed me a magazine cut out of a pair of boobs... I didn't know what to do so just hid them in my pocket. Then the guy that gave them to me shouted out 'Tom's got tits in his pocket' in the middle of class....at which point I went bright red and had to hand a cutout pair of breasts to my female teacher....probably thinking I was some sort of 10 year old perv! Confused It's odd the things the brain remembers! lol

(17-01-2015, 09:15 PM)swampy Wrote: I've got had a far higher spec Sony stereo for sale on various places for £30 and not even had

Mine plays dvd, MP3 and normal CDs aswell as being able to cotton a screen to watch the DVDs on

Even with usb etc these days they really arnt worth a great deal and the market is getting smaller all the time due to the number of new cars that come with non changane units.

Certain cars in the toyota range don't even have a CD player now, just a USB port and ability to stream Bluetooth

Blimey...  A brand new car without a CD slot would make me buy a different car!

Fair enough though.  I actually don't like aftermarket units, never really have done, always prefer standards so no idea of value as its not something I look for.  Will just wait and see if I get any offers I guess.  If not I'll stick it on ebay at a low start and see what happens!
Thanks given by:
Tom I have to agree with the others here, this will probably struggle to fetch £20 as it seems to only have very basic functions.

USB is the one to have at the moment, prior to that it was AUX.

I have USB, Bluetooth and AUX.. Used AUX for the first time this morning where I heard a song I hadn't heard in years, used iTunes for the first ever time too to download it & listen to it on my way to work!

I wouldn't be without USB or Bluetooth now either, Bluetooth connects to my phone automatically when I get in the car so if my phone rings when I'm driving it just cuts the stereo out & I press a button on the HU to answer.

USB you won't have things 'hanging' out of your HU, take a look at the photo of mine below, I've circled my USB stick.. 64GB memory stick that protrudes probably 1/4 inch. I barely ever use CD these days, just a couple of old school albums I keep in the glove box. Having thousands of songs accessible from the buttons on my steering wheel is much easier than having CD's all over the car that will get scratched or take up lots of room!

[attachment=21206]
Thanks given by:
All that money for a BMW and it doesn't even come with double DIN! Itwasntme

Fair enough though, I'm not really up on this sort of technology, how you can fit thousands of songs on that I don't know, they were about 2" long last time I had one lol! As long as I can get Kiss fm or Radio 1 and its a clear sound that'll do me! Occasionally stick a CD in, but I only own about 10 CDs so its not like they take up much room, just got 3 in the centre arm rest and still plenty of room lol. Though I would've preferred a 6 CD changer, one of the few things I miss from the Vec.
Thanks given by:
Offers on any of this before I ebay it?

Spoilers used to sell instantly lol!
Thanks given by:
Also found a GTi boot trim today, all 3 parts, not sure what its worth though?
Thanks given by:
(24-01-2015, 06:18 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Also found a GTi boot trim today, all 3 parts, not sure what its worth though?

let me know what condition that's in tom, as I will take that off you!
Thanks given by:
Condition isn't the best, it was used in the workhorses so has taken a fair few scrapes, it is solid though! Only trouble is postage wont be cheap due to the long middle bit.
Thanks given by:
(17-01-2015, 08:53 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Bluetooth!?  Don't think I've used that since someone tricked me into receiving a dirty picture at school. lol

Wheres THE_Liam when you need him...I bet he doesn't use this new fangled rubbish! lol

You are correct squire Wink

To be fair though, it does have a motorised tape transport, auto reverse and touch-sensitive buttons...

[Image: ubygahu2.jpg]

To be fair though, even if I wanted a modern head unit, I wouldn't have Bluetooth because frankly I don't want to answer my phone when I'm driving, I don't like MP3 players because I'm more of a music collector so I like a physical copy so a USB connector is useless, don't need DAB because there's nowt but crap on the radio...

Give me a tape deck and a Dire Straits tape anyday.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Looks like it could also do with a duster. lol But I'm glad its not just me lol!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 Parts - Wheel Bolts, Lockers, Stealth Shelf, Knob etc... Toms306 11 3,522 07-03-2015, 09:08 AM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  ph3 'Stealth' shelf Dangti6 0 814 29-10-2014, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Dangti6
  Phase 3 stealth parcel shelf/ wing mirrors wibbz 0 990 14-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: wibbz