306 hdi remap

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 hdi remap
Can eny one on here recomend some were that can map my hdi or can any one on here do it in yorkshire thanks
Thanks given by:
(16-01-2015, 08:35 PM)Steve1990 Wrote: Can eny one on here recomend some were that can map my hdi or can any one on here do it in yorkshire  thanks

Buy a MPPS reader (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331206046591?_...EBIDX%3AIT) to extract your standard map and email it to JP (james@nosmokenopoke.com), he charges £100 and has a few options (Stage 1, Stage 1+, hard cut limiter etc etc).

I am currently running a stage 1 from him and the car runs brilliantly and is significantly more powerful than standard, there are many reviews of his maps on a sticky at the top of this page! Smile
Thanks given by:
They were called TDi Custom Remaps, now they're Dervtech. I guess before that they were called No Smoke No Poke. Done a good job mapping my Audi.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(17-01-2015, 02:40 PM)Tom Wrote: They were called TDi Custom Remaps, now they're Dervtech. I guess before that they were called No Smoke No Poke. Done a good job mapping my Audi.

Yeah that's correct but that's still a current email Smile
Thanks given by:
Jammapic
had 2 done by him great service and night and day difference with the remap

Will be returning for my stage 2 Remap after I've done all the work
Thanks given by:
For the sake of variation, there are other good mappers available. The most easily accessible is Steve at hdi-tuning.co.uk.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Had 3 stage 1 maps of pro steve, good difference and good lad to help you troubleshoot any problems you might have.

Go with jama or steve dont go to a general remappin company as seemingly they know very little on these engines

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by:
(18-01-2015, 07:31 AM)Poodle Wrote: For the sake of variation, there are other good mappers available. The most easily accessible is Steve at hdi-tuning.co.uk.

True point, i've also dealt with Steve, good map too.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
+1 for pro steve. I'm running a pro steve stage 1+ and it's fantastic really can't fault it and the power is just superb.
Thanks given by:
(22-01-2015, 05:58 AM)Bassman85 Wrote: +1 for pro steve. I'm running a pro steve stage 1+ and it's fantastic really can't fault it and the power is just superb.

Out of interest did you have much of a change in MPG after the map?
Thanks given by:
(22-01-2015, 03:04 PM)tartboy Wrote:
(22-01-2015, 05:58 AM)Bassman85 Wrote: +1 for pro steve. I'm running a pro steve stage 1+ and it's fantastic really can't fault it and the power is just superb.

Out of interest did you have much of a change in MPG after the map?

He bought the car already mapped.

When i had mine done, i don't remember noticing an increase in mpg mainly due to the fact that i couldn't help but enjoy the increase in power lol 
Thanks given by: