The Pikey Life

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pikey Life
I realise this thread is really old, but I was just wondering how caravan life was working out for you? I have been considering doing the same.
Thanks given by:
I'll be doing it soon, static behind an industrial unit, for which I will have keys, inside is a 2 poster...

free wifi leccy and water, all I will need is gas, not seen the static as it hasnt arrived yet, but will look into eccy heaters or log burners, so i dont have to burn loads of gas Wink
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2016, 10:32 PM)welshpug Wrote: I'll be doing it soon, static behind an industrial unit, for which I will have keys, inside is a 2 poster...

free wifi leccy and water, all I will need is gas, not seen the static as it hasnt arrived yet, but will look into eccy heaters or log burners, so i dont have to burn loads of gas Wink

with an electric heater make sure you get an oil filled electric rad. The cheap argos and the like filament ones will cost more than gas fired... not that youre paying for electrcity anyway but definitely good advice!
Thanks given by:
Also when it comes to electric heaters check the wattage. Some can be 2kw so with 4-5 on in a static you've hit 10kw. This will draw over 40amps and most probably trip the fuse. Look for low wattage ones normally around 500w.
Thanks given by:
Don't put the kettle on if you have a few heaters on, experience tells me that blows the trip too.
Thanks given by:
I bottled on this and rented somewhere paying around £650 all bills in.. Still have a caravan and might get something sorted for over summer but glad I gave it a miss over the cold winter period..
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
I kinda miss living in a caravan, was pretty awesome! Only draw back was how cold it was in winter.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new pikey in town! cully 8 1,439 13-12-2015, 12:18 PM
Last Post: cully
  pikey van lowering jonnynitro 10 2,277 31-01-2014, 03:24 AM
Last Post: Mal