whats the fastest car you have driven?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats the fastest car you have driven?
That Cerbera is immensely cool. Want to swap? Actually no, I can't begin to imagine the fuel cost!

Fastest car I've driven would be the old Celica. Didn't like it one bit but would carry speed over three figures with more ease than a GTi6. In fact my GTi6 was probably faster up to a point, because of the unusual power delivery on the Toyota..

I only just out-dragged my dads Insignia diesel in that Celica! Those 2-ton Vauxhalls don't hang about with the 160 engine!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
merc c63 amg i almost s*** myself
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My diesel golf.............wow, thats depressing! lmao
Thanks given by:
My old mans Seat Leon Cupra R. 225bhp. Was completely standard, gripped like a train and went like stink.

He also had a sierra 4x4, an ex cop one which was pretty insane too!!
Thanks given by:
450 bhp toyota supra with mods up the ying yang.

went to a rolling road day and my mate with the supra ended up breaking his ankle so i "volunteered" to take the car home2 for him Big Grin

beast isnt the word
Thanks given by:
Torn between a remapped leon cupra 265bhp or the 290bhp scooby i was out in this evening.. scooby was definately the most fun!!
Thanks given by:
hard to put my finger on it but a lotus elise s1 with a civic type r engine conversion! mental full stop. or my brothers m3, i would say the m3 is deffo quicker but the elise is just mental! also got to drive my ex boss's audi a5 sport v6 diesel back from brandhatch as someone else drove it down for him to use and left but he had to bring the car transporter back. neverless he didnt really want me to haha but it was the only vehicle i had a license to drive Tongue
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Fastest road car: My mums mapped bug eye scoob got to around 140-145 (I wasn't looking at the dials)
Fastest track car: Ariel Atom Supercharged
Scariest car: My metro doing 120 down the m1 I was poopings....!!
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
my mates mini with a turbo hyabusa engine I cacked myself when I put my foot to the floor !!!!
Thanks given by:
Audi R8 on a track day!
Absolutely spectacular car to drive.
Thanks given by:
Hmm where do we start

C63 Amg
Mentally modified sapphire cosworth ( engine was being run in prior to going in a hill climb car)
R8 v10 on the German autobahn with a head honcho from Audi next to me

Tomorrow may trump the lot though, off to brooklands to drive a few choice Mercedes including an sl500
Thanks given by:
Mates Skyline R32 GTR over 30k spent 1056BHP to wheels without gas Smile Bottled it at 201mph
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
300zx UK Twin Turbo.. with big spec including full strosek kit.. was cool..

The most amount of fun has got to be in my mates 2.0l red top Nova.. was like a stupidly fast go cart lol
GUMBALL3000's MOODY 306D TURBO PHASE-1 WORK IN PROGRESS
Thanks given by:
ferrari 360 around rockingham, annoyingly only got up to 90 i think
done more than that on the road, fastest road car would probly be a mates toyota levin bzr
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  £1000...fastest thing with 4 wheels...derv v perv Piggy 37 10,910 05-08-2016, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Rippthrough
  Fastest car for under £2000 challenge... Kezzieboy 90 17,231 31-12-2014, 11:46 AM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Worst vehicle you've ever driven? Razorback_Rob 65 9,332 24-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam