Hi all
Hi
all hope everyone had a good xmas

is there any good mechanics near Winchester/ Southampton
I bought a stage 2 HDi estate and the intercooler pipes keep blowing off

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Tried Windeze?

Welcome to the forum btw! lol There are a few people round that area so I'm sure someone can help. Smile
Thanks given by:
Sorry can't find Windeze

Hopefully someone can help me, apparently I need to invest in some HDI 2.2 pipes to sort this recurring problem. It seems to happen with motorway driving

cheers
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome buddy Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome

Sure someone on here will be able to help you
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome sir
Thanks given by:
If you want me to take a look I'm near Eastleigh, just drop me a message.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Cheers for the Help guys

I sorted it it was a lot of work had to rebuild it as the idiot who built it before had punctured the radiator with the piping and didn't fit slim line fans so yeah was a mess. note to self don't by a modified car. its lovely now, but just thinking about little jobs i can do to it like brake upgrades etc.
Thanks given by:
Welcome bud. Smile
Thanks given by:
Hello & a warm welcome bud .
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2015, 10:01 PM)RA306 Wrote: Cheers for the Help guys

I sorted it it was a lot of work had to rebuild it as the idiot who built it before had punctured the radiator with the piping and didn't fit slim line fans so yeah was a mess. note to self don't by a modified car. its lovely now, but just thinking about little jobs i can do to it like brake upgrades etc.

Don't slate me on here, there was most definitely a slimline fan this is coming from the idiot who couldn't wire in a head unit.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
Look I didnt state you specifically in my post's so do me a favour and don't ever touch a car again as you obviously have no idea what you are doing as I had a puctured radiator and melting wiring where you had used house hold wire to connect your fan and it was the wrong size. Look mate just don't make out you know what your doing because I'm £600 pounds out of pocket because you can't fit a FMIC.

cheers
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2015, 05:21 PM)RA306 Wrote: Look I didnt state you specifically in my post's so do me a favour and don't ever touch a car again as you obviously have no idea what you are doing as I had a puctured radiator and melting wiring where you had used house hold wire to connect your fan and it was the wrong size. Look mate just don't make out you know what your doing because I'm £600 pounds out of pocket because you can't fit a FMIC.

cheers

I'm only defending myself as I worked hard on that car, I built the car for myself you bought it didn't like the setup and paid a garage to have the work done, the fmic was all custom made by myself I admit it did need a few clamps changing and a few pipes re routing after you bought it to light, but all the hard work was done so more fool you for paying £600 to have an intercooler setup changed and a new rad.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
Some of that information should have been mentioned when I bought it to be fair, I don't think its a bad car but the way you had fitted the setup didn't work mate the pipes kept blowing off etc etc. Also when it was in traffic one if the silicone pipes was burning on the radiator and when we took the pipes out it had gone through to the core so that meant a new radiator. So fool me has nothing to do with it.
I want to put all that behind me I still think its a good car I just had more trust in your ability than I obviously should have.

So I just want to have fun with it and move on.
Thanks given by: