FMIC HELP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FMIC HELP
I almost have what i need i just need help on what pipe to use that comes from the turbo what can i get it off iv read that u can use a 406 hdi 1 but iv not a clu what thay look like and dont want to buy one that is not guba fit also do u have to remove the air con and if i did will the fans not work again ? has any opne got any tips ?
Thanks given by:
Have a look in the guide section bud, loads of useful info in there that answers your questions. There's also another thread near the top of this section posted by jtaylor2005 showing which pipes you need.

You can do it with the aircon in place, but it's a hell of a lot of work to get it all to fit without rubbing. Fans will work fine without aircon.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Thanks mate I've been looking at the guides trying to sort out what I will need I'll just keep looking and ahh someone was saying thay don't work if u take it out haha will just have to see
Thanks given by:
Well as it says in the guides, there's no set way to do it beyond the two HDi 110 pipes you need, which are the two in the picture in the other thread i directed you to. At the end of the day you just need to get those two pipes, an intercooler and a load of other pipes and jubilee clips and see what you can make fit. I'm pretty sure you can't use pipework over 2" if you're keeping the aircon and both intercooler pipes need to go down the passenger side, but all that is stuff covered in the guides.

If someone's fans stopped working when they removed the aircon they f*cked something up lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Thanks mate I'll just see how it gos trile and error eh hahaha thanks for the info
Thanks given by:
You can just about get 60mm pipes through whilst keeping aircon thats what I did
Thanks given by: aren89