Delivery Companies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delivery Companies
With all the buying, selling and swapping that goes on here, (and people missing out because they think the cost of delivery will be too high), thought I would share a recent experience and a great value courier.

I have just bought a tow bar and roof rails (I know, sad) from a FB page. Now whilst he had to package them, and was duly compensated, by using www.parcelhero.com I was able to have a 25kg oddly shaped package picked up from Norfolk and delivered next day to Tooting for just £12.50 via UPS.

So while I have no affiliation with the company at all, it seems that all of you selling wheels etc should chuck em on the scales and get a quote to send to potential buyers thus widening your market. They even have same day and timed deliveries but these obvs cost more
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:
I think most people already know this, but are just too lazy haha! lol

Paisley freight will do a set of wheels for £35. And anything else I use parcel2go.

Only trouble is wrapping larger items, wheels are a right pain to wrap, takes about an hour to do a set on your own and obviously the bubble wrap and pallet wrap costs money on top of the delivery charge.
Thanks given by:
i tend to find that senditnow.com is cheaper than paisley freight to send such items as bonnets and bumpers at £15 if i remember rightly for 48hr delivery Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah I used paisley freight which for 4 wheels is £35 and pair of bucket seats is £30.50.

Paisley used people like tnt and DHL etc.Everything is next day and never had any problem.

All next day delivery which is nice aswell.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best courier service for international delivery Moh 7 1,472 26-12-2015, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Moh
  Towbar companies. bashbarnard 5 981 12-05-2015, 05:46 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Halfords delivery sillywotsit1993 2 1,106 25-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Last Post: sillywotsit1993