Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all, I'm a newbie to 306oc but I used to have a phase 3 1600cc meridian estate and was in the .net forum Wink I've just bought the HDI dturbo with the stage 2 kit that was listed in the for sales. Got it as a little project to do until the MOT runs out on my current car in March/April Wink
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2015, 08:58 PM)7057sam Wrote: Hello and welcome Smile

Cheers buddy, good to be back with a pug......for now until I get into the project then I'm sure I'll be cursing it haha
Thanks given by:
Welcome newbie Smile
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2015, 09:03 PM)Bassman85 Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 08:58 PM)7057sam Wrote: Hello and welcome Smile

Cheers buddy, good to be back with a pug......for now until I get into the project then I'm sure I'll be cursing it haha

Good good get some pictures up of her 
Thanks given by:
[/quote]

[/quote]

I've done a few searches and come up with nothing so.....how do I post pictures from iphone, is it the same as it used to be on .net? Photobucket?
Thanks given by:
[attachment=undefined][attachment=undefined][attachment=undefined]

[/quote]

I've done a few searches and come up with nothing so.....how do I post pictures from iphone, is it the same as it used to be on .net? Photobucket?
[/quote]

Scrap that, sorted Wink[attachment=20950][attachment=][attachment=][attachment=]

Kind of, how do you do multiple uploads?
Thanks given by:
You can upload directly to this site or you can use the IMG code on photo bucket.
If you go to new reply there are far more options and a upload green button at the bottom of the text box.
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2015, 12:29 PM)7057sam Wrote: You can upload directly to this site or you can use the IMG code on photo bucket.

Looks clean Smile

Thanks I'll get my head around loading pictures haha yeah thanks it's clean but there's a good few things I'm going to change ie the "Irish" sunstrip hahaha[attachment=20952]
Thanks given by:
Will you be starting a project thread to show your progress?
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2015, 01:12 PM)DeeTurbo Wrote: Will you be starting a project thread to show your progress?

Yeah I will be, when I get a chance Wink
Thanks given by:
Yep less "irish" would be great Smile

Black masks would look pretty sweet aswell
Thanks given by:
Are you happy with it and have you any plans for it?
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2015, 01:57 PM)7057sam Wrote: Yep less "irish" would be great Smile

Black masks would look pretty sweet aswell

Hahaha that's the plan, less "Irish" Wink would love black masks but not overly confident in taking them apart, I haven't got any spares plus it's got HID's Wink

(05-01-2015, 09:08 PM)DeeTurbo Wrote: Are you happy with it and have you any plans for it?

I'm loving it, even though it's been sat on my drive since I bought it and will be for a few months Sad plans are as above, make it less "Irish" and the interior needs tidying. It comes with fmic and paddle clutch, but already has Steve's 125bhp stage 1 map so that'll suffice for now. Not sure about the carbon bonnet hahaha might go back to standard Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome along buddy Smile
Thanks given by:
(08-01-2015, 10:29 PM)Mole man Wrote: Welcome along buddy Smile

Cheers buddy Wink
Well I have a few questions and want people's opinions.
Firstly the sun strip, the longer I own it the more I'm warming to it Wink should I keep it or get rid?
Secondly, it's fitted with the standard dturbo black cloth with blue flecks but it also came with a meridian half leather interior, which should I fit?
Lastly it is already stage 1+ mapped but came with fmic set up and paddle clutch. I do 300+ miles a week so thinking keep it stage 1+ rather than stage 2+ for reliability and longevity. Opinions?
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2015, 02:43 AM)Bassman85 Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 10:29 PM)Mole man Wrote: Welcome along buddy Smile

Cheers buddy Wink
Well I have a few questions and want people's opinions.
Firstly the sun strip, the longer I own it the more I'm warming to it Wink should I keep it or get rid?
Secondly, it's fitted with the standard dturbo black cloth with blue flecks but it also came with a meridian half leather interior, which should I fit?
Lastly it is already stage 1+ mapped but came with fmic set up and paddle clutch. I do 300+ miles a week so thinking keep it stage 1+ rather than stage 2+ for reliability and longevity. Opinions?

Well I've decided the sunstrip needs to go Wink
Thanks given by:
Any opinions or am I posting in the wrong place? Apologies if I am :/
Thanks given by:
I never had a stage 2 when I had my hdi but haf stage 1 and was fine on a daily basis wad one of the best cars I had! But I no a few lads on here have the stage 2 map and use it dailly withought any problems to!
Thanks given by: Bassman85
(09-01-2015, 07:19 PM)Mole man Wrote: I never had a stage 2 when I had my hdi but haf stage 1 and was fine on a daily basis wad one of the best cars I had! But I no a few lads on here have the stage 2 map and use it dailly withought any problems to!

Hmm ok, that's the thing, on a day to day basis a stage 1+ should be adequate I guess if I hold onto the IC and clutch it's something I can do in the future Wink
Thanks given by:
Well, the original plan was to keep using my daily run around till the MOT was up in April and work on the HDI in the meantime but there's been a change of plans. My wife's best friend needed a car so passed the daily onto her and now have the pug on the road as it is :/ lol will have to change things and use it now lol when we get a dry day the sun strip will be off Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:
Hiya, welcome to humble 306owners club
Thanks given by:
Welcome sir
Thanks given by:
Just wondering if there's a "spotted" thread on hear to say you've seen such and such a 306 and is it someone on here?
Thanks given by: