Keyring

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keyring
Found my 306 badge from when I took them off last month, decided to do a little experiment and make a keyring out of it, removed all the crap out of it and then sat there wondering how to smooth off the other side. Decided to poly-fil it as best I can, drill it and paint it. Got some images of the poly-fil process and the hole for the keyring but will have to wait till tomorrow for the paint to dry so I can see what it looks like. Not seen anything like this on here but I could be wrong, anyhow I'll put the final pictures up tomorrow [emoji4]
Thanks given by:
Hope you have big pockets as that's a touch lArge for a keyring
Thanks given by:
Ahaahah yeah its massive, just thought I'd see what it looks like
Thanks given by:
I've got a 6 badge somwhere in my bedroom may give it ago.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Thats pretty big! A while back we made Gearknob insert keyrings. Should be a thread in the guides section.
Thanks given by:
Yeah the 6 badge would be good! I drilled it after I put the poly-fil in so I could make a guide hole using the poly-fil.. And yeah I remember seeing the gear knob insert when I first joined and was looking around

So the paints dried (beauty of plastidip( well plastikote)) its not to bad tbh, needs another layer of poly-fil to completely smooth it off but other wise I'm happy with the result, works for the spare key ( which happens to be my main at the minute as I lost the central locker :/ )
Thanks given by:
The gel black and yellow (sorry if there not that colour... colourblind as hell) 6 badge would maybe look good as a key ring. The 306 badge as said above it maybe a bit big and flimsy for a pocket
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turbo keyring 25psi Chris_90 17 4,996 09-02-2013, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Chris
  The first 306oc Keyring........ i think Fozzy 8 1,618 28-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Fozzy