Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum but I've owned a PH3 china blue 306 for the past few years; I bought the car from an elderly gent who averaged 4,000 miles a year and garaged the car daily, since then I've doubled the mileage without a single breakdown. 

I'm based in East Sussex and I'm planning some power & handling modifications in the near future so keep an eye out on the project section.

Regards,

Will
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Will Smile
Get some pictures up!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Hey will, welcome to the forum! Where abouts in East Sussex are you?

As Niall says, get some pics up when you can. What engine you running?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Here are a few pics Smile

(30-12-2014, 01:09 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Hey will, welcome to the forum! Where abouts in East Sussex are you?

As Niall says, get some pics up when you can. What engine you running?

I'm based in Crowborough, East Sussex so not too far from you Smile

The car is a 2.0 Hdi Meridian which is currently standard, I've ordered a stage 1 remap initially to see how the car feels, I have a de-cat & straight through back box ready to go on too and I'm also planning some suspension modifications:

I'm going to be upgrading the suspension and lowering the car ~40mm on the front and 30mm on the rear to make it look a bit more slick. I currently have some Spax lowering springs that I got for £16 Big Grin but I'm not sure which shocks to put on it, I'm either going to go for new GTI-6 or Blisten B4? I don't want the ride to be too harsh but I want it to handle really well if possible, I'm thinking that the best comfort / handling set-up will be GTI-6 shocks with Eibach springs but I don't to fork out for new springs :/ 

I think the biggest pain is going to be lowering the rear as I've had a chat with a few 'customs' garages and none of them want to touch it!
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Hi will welcome :-) nice 306 there
Thanks given by:
Hi and welcome Smile
Thanks given by:
Thanks all, can someone tell me how to change my forum name please?
Thanks given by:
Welcome looks in great condition
Thanks given by:
Speak to Niall or email admin@306oc.co.uk if you want your username changed, unfortunately thats not something a mod can do. Sad

I would say I'd look out for you, but I don't really find myself in Crowborough very often. Wink

Car looks sweet though, wouldn't mind another China Ph3 myself tbh, but it'd have to be an estate, and in better nick than my current one! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Smile

What do you want it changed to?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(08-01-2015, 06:24 PM)Niall Wrote: Welcome to the forum Smile

What do you want it changed to?

I want it changed to Will.i.am if its available please  lol

(08-01-2015, 06:16 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Speak to Niall or email admin@306oc.co.uk if you want your username changed, unfortunately thats not something a mod can do. Sad

I would say I'd look out for you, but I don't really find myself in Crowborough very often. Wink

Car looks sweet though, wouldn't mind another China Ph3 myself tbh, but it'd have to be an estate, and in better nick than my current one! lol

I'm occasionally in Hastings in the summer for a bit of childhood nostalgia on the pedal swans or something  lol

Yeah, good ones are few and far between. I got mine a few years ago for £2,000 with 46k on the clock which I don't think was too bad, I haven't seen another low milage / VGC one since then though.
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2015, 10:18 AM)tartboy Wrote: Yeah, good ones are few and far between. I got mine a few years ago for £2,000 with 46k on the clock which I don't think was too bad, I haven't seen another low milage / VGC one since then though.

Very tidy looking car you have there! I got mine 18 months ago with 29k miles vgc but most of the ones I looked at were nasty
Thanks given by: