Wanted - Phase 1 306 auto electric windows control unit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted - Phase 1 306 auto electric windows control unit
Hi, I'm after a one-touch electric windows control unit, please pm me if you've got one available 8-)
PH1 FTMFW!
Thanks given by:
Doesn't exist
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
According to Haynes and my GTi6 door wiring loom it does :think:
PH1 FTMFW!
Thanks given by:
Ph2/3 yes, ph1 no
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
auto windows do exist.. not "one touch" tho.

Make sure you get one out of a hatchback as the cabs have them and use different connectors for leccy mirrors if you have them
Thanks given by:
I'm upgrading to leccy mirrors, I've got a GTi6 loom to go in, but the window switch is different and looks to require the control box for the auto/one-touch windows control box to work. Can't find any on eBay and 306gti6 forum have handily removed all but read access to non paying members, hoping someone on here could help me out.
PH1 FTMFW!
Thanks given by:
Any idea which spec hatches had this? Mostly 5 door base models in my local scrappys Sad
PH1 FTMFW!
Thanks given by:
are you on abought the black box that is bolted to the inside of drivers door? if so i have one off a phase 1 xsi Smile

Thanks given by:
R45_ODV Wrote:are you on abought the black box that is bolted to the inside of drivers door? if so i have one off a phase 1 xsi Smile
Sounds like it, I've not seen the inside of a door of a 306 that has this feature lol. Are the wires the same colour as the motors? If it is what I need how much for it with it of the loom along with the connector? Any chance of a pic prior to removal?
Cheers :dance:
PH1 FTMFW!
Thanks given by:
Will get a pic later mate Smile
Im sure i have the whole door loom aswell so you could have that with it if required or i can just cut the plug off Smile pm me ur phone number mate and i will txt u a pic later 2 nite Smile and as for price i havent gota clue what are you wanting to pay? Smile

Thanks given by:
One touch - well i have that in my phase 1 :|

If it's what im thinking of, you "touch it once" and the window goes down automatically, or am i getting confused here?
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Yep that's it, I've got the normal crappy hold the button windows at present lol.
PH1 FTMFW!
Thanks given by:
I'm more concerned that we may have just proved connor wrong - could this be so?!
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:One touch - well i have that in my phase 1 :|

If it's what im thinking of, you "touch it once" and the window goes down automatically, or am i getting confused here?

yes this is what the xsi phase 1 done that i broke Smile

Thanks given by:
Well my dturbo has this - perhaps because it's the XT model? A "Luxury" spec apparently Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WANTED: air filter box phase 1 Lufta 0 1,109 01-11-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Lufta
  Bitron fan control unit Ash J 3 1,500 28-04-2015, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Ash J
  WANTED: Bitron fan control unit Ash J 2 1,035 19-03-2015, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3