Just saw this peugeot 405 on ebay in america

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saw this peugeot 405 on ebay in america
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peugeot-405-406-...ars_Trucks 

You dont often see a peugeot for sale in america .
Thanks given by:
Cousin of mine works for a bloke who has an Mi16, that's in Arizona, but his is a grey import he brought in from France. Pretty rare though!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Wow that's pretty mint,someone's put a lot of effort into resorin/maintaining it.

Cruise control on a 20 year old french car !!!
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
405's and others of that era are the last Peugeots that were sold in the US I believe. I had a browse of Craigslist when I was there in the summer as I was curious what I could get if I ever ended up there.
Thanks given by:
Yeh im sure having a 6 and turning to any of the car meets in america would turn a few heads.
Thanks given by:
**** me they know how to add photos to a for sale advert!

I saw a 406 Estate, very very similar to that in Korea earlier this year, super rare over there as well, also a Citroen XM estate, no 306's seen yet though.
Thanks given by:
GTi6 is far too small for the Americans, they'd wonder where the rest of it was! lol

As for cruise on a 20 year old car, the Americans had cruise as standard on some cars back in the 60s! Air con on everything as well. It amazes me that these things still aren't standard on every car over here today tbh.

That is an awesome advert though, shame people don't make them like that over here!
Thanks given by:
The yanks sure know how to sell something.

Whoever before me said 405 was the last peugeot in America and baring a few grey imports you are correct.

Also a '6 would be so lost in a country of v8s. The yanks don't give a crap if it goes round corners... Have you seen their roads?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(29-12-2014, 12:48 PM)Orta Wrote: The yanks sure know how to sell something.

Whoever before me said 405 was the last peugeot in America and baring a few grey imports you are correct.

Also a '6 would be so lost in a country of v8s. The yanks don't give a crap if it goes round corners... Have you seen their roads?

I was thinking the same thing when I was there. The area my missus is from was so boring to drive around as it was mostly 90 degree corners and straight lines. However the the road through Topanga Canyon to the PCH was glorious. I so wished I was drivng my car at the time along there and not her in her dad's Toyota softroader.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old car Review of Peugeot 505 and Vw Jetta in America Herby7 7 1,500 20-07-2015, 08:29 PM
Last Post: cpikey316_
  Peugeot 604 GTi on ebay Dum-Dum 11 2,306 29-06-2014, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Ebay Store Peugeot UK Direct Herby7 4 2,027 27-03-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum