Just bought another hdi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just bought another hdi
So i lasted a grand total of 2 weeks without a 306. A 4hr train journey to tonbridge and 3hr drive but it's home. It's in good condition apart from the front bumper which has been resprayed and not fitted very well, fob doesn't operate central locking so have to use the key and water leaking into driver's footwell. The guy had it 7 years, last 5 mot's had no advisories. Dark blue, 160k, already has mist jets, ph1 rear shelf and alpine stereo. Well happy Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Will take better pics tomorrow
Thanks given by:
Water or coolant leaking into the footwell??
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As it's the drivers footwell it'll more then likely be water from the door getting in.
Thanks given by:
Doesn't smell like coolant and the carpet is dry nearer the centre. Will check tomorrow in the daylight and see where it's coming from
Thanks given by:
Has it still got the clear plastic over the inside of the door panel? I had rain getting in when i ripped the plastic off mine - it ran down and dripped off the window reg into the doorcard, then soaked into the carpet.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(14-12-2014, 10:28 PM)Poodle Wrote: Has it still got the clear plastic over the inside of the door panel? I had rain getting in when i ripped the plastic off mine - it ran down and dripped off the window reg into the doorcard, then soaked into the carpet.

I'll check that tomorrow, didn't get home with it until 8pm this evening
Thanks given by:
lol welcome back

Nice to see it got you back home ok
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Seconded what poodle said!! Bet the speaker is rusty from it!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I'll be taking the doorcard off tomorrow. Although i did notice the previous owner had pioneer speakers fitted, so that was a pleasant suprise lol

Also, what is with the 306 clock blowing bulbs as soon as it's disconnected? Happened on my last one as well  Huh
Thanks given by: