4x108 - 5x130?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4x108 - 5x130?
ICouldn't find a thread regarding adapters but has anyone does this? I'm looking at putting some Porsche cookie cutters on my 306 but will obviously need the adapters. Where's the best place to buy some? Extended bolts etc

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Depending on the offset of the porsche wheels i would assume you will need a fairly thick spacer to get the offset right. They wont be using extended bolts but will be bolt to hub type then you either bolt the wheels to the spacer or use a stud kit on the spacers. Also will need to be hubcentric. There are some sellers on ebay that do custom spacers
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I believe they are et23, so what am I gonna be lookin at to buy then spacers and adapters? I'm abit hopeless when it comes to this adaptor business haha
Thanks given by:
Well what width are they? You need to work out your target offset. 20mm adaptors would leave you with et3. I see 4x100 to 5x130 adapters on ebay at 120 for the 4. You could get them and get the 4x108 pattern drilled on?
Thanks given by:
Not sure how the whole et business works? Like I said, no idea haha! I just want it to sit like normal no poking out or anything..
Thanks given by:
Well sorry to tell you but you are going to have to know. Or tell me the width of the rim and i will work it out
Thanks given by:
7j et 23
Thanks given by:
(14-12-2014, 04:53 PM)Jimmy306uk Wrote: Not sure how the whole et business works? Like I said, no idea haha! I just want it to sit like normal no poking out or anything..

Surely you could spend a few mins and google it, no? Atleast you'll have more of an idea of what you are buying/trying to fit
Thanks given by:
Yeh its difficult to get things like this to fit and the adapters are expensive. Good luck but you are going to have to work it out. You cant just expect someone on here to do the work for you!
Thanks given by:
So here you go, id assume a 20mm adapter is as thin as you will get considering they will have to bolt to the hub.

[attachment=20673]

So as you can see it will poke out 27.7mm more than a cyclone. I guessed it would be a 16" rim with 195/45 tyre but doesnt really matter 
Thanks given by:
Guess I just wanted someone to explain it to me in simple Yorkshire terms Wink thanks lads I'll have to do abit of digging!
Thanks given by:
Well that above shows you exactly how they would it sit in the arch ^^^

But as far as offset goes (et), basically if you have a et 23 wheel and put a 20mm spacer on it becomes et 3. Like wise a cyclone at et18 with a 10mm spacer will become et 8. Its a measure of how offset the face of the wheel is from dead centre. A lower or negative offset will sot out further than a higher offset
Thanks given by: