FAO Jenkosowls

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAO Jenkosowls
Please get in contact with me regarding the 11mm head

Thanks given by:
Why can't you sort this out via pm? The club is not responsible for any sales so please don't post this openly.
Thanks given by:
I would but I'm getting no reply from him

Thanks given by:
Does he even come on here anymore? Haven't seen him for a while!
Thanks given by:
He must do as he was replying then just stopped. Just want him to contact me so we can sort this out. Could be a genuine mistake on his part. But unless he replies back it cannot be sorted out

Thanks given by:
I've sent him a message on Faceache to let him know you're trying to get in contact with him. Smile

EDIT: Can't guarantee he'll see it, don't know how often he's on there, but it's better than just leaving it till he comes back on here. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by: spike2002
(13-12-2014, 09:53 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: I've sent him a message on Faceache to let him know you're trying to get in contact with him. Smile

Thanks mate. edited my first post as would prefer to keep it off the forum and sort it via pm 

Thanks given by:
No worries. We'd rather it was sorting in private too, but obviously sometimes you may need to resort to something like this. May i suggest PM'ing one of the staff in future before posting a public thread though? Not having a dig, more of a suggestion. Wink
Thanks given by:
Will do mate literally didn't think to pm staff haha

Thanks given by:
Interestingly he's hidden his "last online" time
Thanks given by:
Yup I did notice this.. hence reason i posted this in the first place as I thought he was ignoring me.. but benefit of the dowt maybe he's just been busy.

Thanks given by:
(13-12-2014, 07:23 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Interestingly he's hidden his "last online" time

How do you hide that? Never no you could.

I'd have messaged jenks for you but for some reason he deleted me off Facebook lol

Thanks given by:
I have also sent a facebook message, but so far no response.

As for hiding your online status, there is an option in the User CP that allows you to hide yourself from the "Who's Online" list, would imagine that would then hide your last online time as well. Wink
Thanks given by:
He has been having network problems recently as his only internet access I believe is via his phone might by why he not been around much
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Thanks everyone who has message him for me. Sure there is a good reason I havent to had any reply. I know he's a known long standing member. So sure he will be in contact with me soon Smile

Thanks given by:
Well I can honestly say that I am disappointed in reading this thread and contents of it. To be made out to be some sort of liar or conman after to what appears to be an over reaction in such little time.

Firstly Id received 2 messages from spike on Sunday to which I had replied to him once I'd been online all within a few hours. Since then I'v had time away from the forum being busy with my own personal life not every sits on here all day every day. Iv then come online with 2 messages from spike him self 1day apart 1 of which just being a question the other practically making out I have con'd his friend out of money and wasted his time etc etc to which is a bit of an over reaction. And then he has felt the need to try and blacken my name by making this issue publicaly all within less than a week! Now the reaction could be understandable had it been 2/3weeks and Id been online posting and just ignoring him like others have in the past.

Regards the hidden profile thing this is a personal issue that I am not going to air my dirty laundry out in public. This has been the case for quite sometime it's nothing Iv done recently to hide from this "issue". I'm sure to which the admin of the site could confirm.

I have nothing to hide and do not appreciate people jumping to conclusions in such a short space of time! Especially long standing members who have known me for a very long time. The last thing I want is people to think I can not be trusted especially when I myself have been subject to being out of pocket because of established members on here for well over 2 months.

As proven I am easily contacted by people on here via other means including moderators and admin of this forum. The world is a much bigger place than coming on here every day...

Spike will be contacted after Iv posted this.
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Woah, as far as I can see, no-one has even implied you're a liar or a conman! Personally, i don't know the background story behind this thread, but Spike has been told both publicly and via PM that we'd rather this kind of thread never appear! However, because it has, I felt it was advisable to try and get in contact with you to let you know of the situation, but for it to be continued in private.

As for the hidden online status, the option is there for everyone to use if they see fit, and requires no justification, therefore needs not be mentioned again.

Now that contact has been made, I will lock this thread, as I'd like to think you can sort this in private, and there won't be any other FAO threads popping up. Wink
Thanks given by: