OEM MODS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OEM MODS
What OEM + mods can i  acquire to OEM+  my peugeot 306 hdi d turbo has to come from a peugeot aftermarket isn't an option,
So far I have the gti6 front splitter
And 206 gti wheels
Been racking my brains for other bits to acquire
Thanks given by:
Bigger wheels and 302mm brakes.
406 auto dimming mirror.
407 2.7 v6 HDi engine.
Thanks given by:
Auto dimming mirror?
Xsara mist jets? (not technically a Peugeot I know lol)
Thanks given by:
Brushed ally effect centre console
CD changer if you have the stock HU
Later style dials if you don't have a PH3
Heated seats if you can get the bits from abroad
Alcantara gti seats
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Defo mist jets

Oh and I have a brushed ally effect center console for sale if you want.
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2014, 07:23 PM)Niall Wrote: Brushed ally effect centre console
CD changer if you have the stock HU
Later style dials if you don't have a PH3
Heated seats if you can get the bits from abroad
Alcantara gti seats

Considering making some heated seats ☺ looking into wiring harness to get it all up and running found some heat mats to make them in carbon fibre 
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2014, 07:25 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Defo mist jets

Oh and I have a brushed ally effect center console for sale if you want.

Is it made of metal or painted on plastic?
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Its a peugeot 306. Its obviously painted plastic. Thats why i described it as brushed ally "effect"

Also I've realised although I have it for sale it might be a little while till i get to the post office.
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't bother posting anything at the minute seeing as though it'll soon be Xmas everywhere is stacked out with parcels
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2014, 08:10 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Its a peugeot 306. Its obviously painted plastic. Thats why i described it as brushed ally "effect"

Also I've realised although I have it for sale it might be a little while till i get to the post office.

Ah i was under the impression there was brushed aluminium centre. Didn't some of the later phase 3 gti-6's come with them? Like the mark 4 golfs had on the r32's. Just what I've heard never had it confirmed though, sure it was Zakk that told me it.

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
I've never seen one, only silver ones lol, I'm sure people make up this 'brushed ally' when its just scratched plastic lol
Thanks given by:
They came in the ph2 6s and the ph2 dts's
Can be distinguished from the ph3 silver items as the bit round the clock is black.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Gold plated Dturbo badges Wink
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ooooo fancy.

Someone needs to sticky or guide this as its almost as common as "whats the best turbo?"!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2014, 09:32 PM)Razorback_Rob Wrote:
(11-12-2014, 08:10 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Its a peugeot 306. Its obviously painted plastic. Thats why i described it as brushed ally "effect"

Ah i was under the impression there was brushed aluminium centre. Didn't some of the later phase 3 gti-6's come with them? Like the mark 4 golfs had on the r32's. Just what I've heard never had it confirmed though, sure it was Zakk that told me it.

Peugeot never made a metal one.

They are all plastic painted to look like brushed aluminum like the one I have here.

Trying to find a pic but I can't find one where it actually looks brushed ally not just silver. There is a definite difference to the brushed effect ones.
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2014, 10:37 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(11-12-2014, 09:32 PM)Razorback_Rob Wrote:

Peugeot never made a metal one.

They are all plastic painted to look like brushed aluminum like the one I have here.

Trying to find a pic but I can't find one where it actually looks brushed ally not just silver. There is a definite difference to the brushed effect ones.

Ah I see. Even so if I'm thinking of the right one. I want one :p plus my lower clock/hazard/fag lighter piece keeps falling out because it just won't stay in Sad

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
[Image: 494840695_72332aa91d_o-1.jpg][Image: 494840691_eae9352336_o-1.jpg]
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by: Dum-Dum
Well done piggy. Think that shows what I was getting at. Close up you can see the effect but 2 foot away you can't.
Thanks given by:
206 180 gti seats and steering wheel,don't now if the wheel fits,bit I think the thump grips are pretty cool.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Never payed much attention to mine will be checking in the morning though as mine is of similar colour
Thanks given by:
Early 206 wheel will fit, later one wont
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Will the gti 180 wheel fit full leather with grips or a 307? Both have a central horn if im not mistaken
Thanks given by:
306 rallye blanks ??
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Oem+ does mean you can paint things like badges and center console.
Also a s16 blue carpet is a nice touch.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Flocked glove box
Multi function trip computer (I think Niall has a guide)
Cruise control (if you can find the bits from abroad)
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by: