pp2000 question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pp2000 question
Hi all, This may be a daft question as I have only recently got pp but when I go into parameters I seem to get a short list and basic view with not many parameters compared to what I have seem most people getting, 

[img][Image: 1_zpsa107c538.jpg][/img]
I am getting this view 

Instead of this type of view 
[img][Image: 6ebuqugu_zps4f02b28f.jpg][/img]

Is there any difference in between the 2 (other than looks) or a way to change between the 2 views?

Thanks Jake
Thanks given by:
Well ones a 406 XUD and the others a 306 HDi...pretty major difference lol. You can't switch between them, assuming its a 306, it depends on the age of the car how much info you get and they way its laid out. V plate HDis have less than Y plates.
Thanks given by:
you need to select the correct car and RPO number to get the correct info displayed Wink
Thanks given by:
The car is a 306 hdi ph3 and I have selected the correct build number  Undecided 

mine has the view of the 406 one but is a hdi...

Jake
Thanks given by:
What year is it? '99 I assume?
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2014, 09:03 PM)Toms306 Wrote: What year is it? '99 I assume?

v reg 10/1999 single plug ecu
Thanks given by:
Yeah that's normal then. You only get the extra info/different style on 3 plug ECUs (X onwards). What are you looking for specifically?
Thanks given by:
Thanks tom, great help Smile 

there was nothing specific that I was looking for but was just interested why I couldn't see as much as what many of the picture have seen didn't know if I was going something wrong thats all

Thanks Jake
Thanks given by:
It looks like you've selected the wrong ECU if that is a screen grab off your computer.

You need to select EDC 15C2 not DHX
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2014, 12:08 PM)DeeTurbo Wrote: It looks like you've selected the wrong ECU if that is a screen grab off your computer.

You need to select EDC 15C2 not DHX

hi sorry only just seen this reply, no this is not a screen shot from my pc was just using the view as a example of what i am getting but thanks for the reply

jake
Thanks given by: