De wiper rear back motor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
De wiper rear back motor
The rear wiper motor just makes a noise now and does nothing. It would sometimes work then not work now nothing. So I think its time to de wiper rear back motor.

I can see whats holding the motor in place. But whats the best way to get the spindel spine out of the glass?

Also what the best bung to use one that doesn't leak or come out?

306 hdi

thanks
Thanks given by:
Welshy_Pete Wrote:The rear wiper motor just makes a noise now and does nothing. It would sometimes work then not work now nothing. So I think its time to de wiper rear back motor.

I can see whats holding the motor in place. But whats the best way to get the spindel spine out of the glass?

Also what the best bung to use one that doesn't leak or come out?

306 hdi

thanks

Once you have the wiper arm and assorted washers off, you should be able to undo the two bolts holding the motor in place, and pull the spline through the hole. Normally comes away pretty easily.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=208" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=31&t=208</a><!-- l -->

Should be all in there lol i used a gutter bolt, washer and some sealer to keep mine water tight..
Thanks given by:
I have just de-wipered mine.. Brilliant modd!! I also stuck a bolt in the pipe for the rear washer just to avoid any accidents Wink
GUMBALL3000's MOODY 306D TURBO PHASE-1 WORK IN PROGRESS
Thanks given by:
Anyone got a rear wiper bolt cover spare? Mine is missing me and it does my head in Tongue

Cheers
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear Wiper Compatibility MY95 14 2,674 24-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Last Post: toseland
  Rear Aero Wiper RetroPug 5 1,321 04-10-2014, 06:30 AM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Rear Wiper Motor Whodafunk 7 1,567 07-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Whodafunk