What's it worth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's it worth
Hopefully it's ok to post this but after some opinions of what it's roughly worth, 
306 estate, Y reg, diesel with hdituning stage 1 map, roughly 117k, cat C, mot tomorrow so fingers crossed, it's a bit rough around the edges eg dented rear door and bonnet, I've got someone interested but haven't discussed money which where I'm hoping you can help me out
Thanks given by:
Hard to say without pics but around 500 Imo Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I'll see if I can post some pictures, £500 would be nice but I was thinking more around £250

http://s1008.photobucket.com/user/fgrc76...4.jpg.html

I don't think that worked
Thanks given by:
its the cheap tax bracket i think so its got that going for it. Id say 400 at best with the damage.

[Image: 20150921_184523.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Limited market for an otherwise standard but stage 1 tuned car however you do have the south east price bubble going for you so you might well get £500 if it has a full years MOT on it, maybe ask 600 and expect to be haggled back to 500.
Thanks given by:
I couldn't possibly let it go for those prices, at least if I let it go for 250 I won't feel like I'm ripping anyone off
Thanks given by:
After seeing the bonnet and such I agree, 2-300 is more like it, I've bought nice 306's for £300 tbh
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
i got rid of my cat c for £250 that had rough bodywork needed a clutch and had 2 months MOT that was on a 2001 nex tax

if yours has 12 months MOT got to be worth £400 no prob's

i

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
(18-11-2016, 04:27 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: After seeing the bonnet and such I agree, 2-300 is more like it, I've bought nice 306's for £300 tbh

True, it has a few other problems like heated screen doesn't work and the low temp fan is cracked so I've disconnect it, and have the high one connected to the aircon switch, as long as the mot is OK I think I'll let it go for £150
Thanks given by:
The way i look at it is pretty much any car with 12 months mot has to be worth about £400.
Thanks given by:
(18-11-2016, 06:16 PM)Frosty Wrote: The way i look at it is pretty much any car with 12 months mot has to be worth about £400.

This all over
Thanks given by:
It failed it's mot but only on OSF brake binding a and a side light which must of blown on the way there, not bad for s car that's been off the road since March, fingers crossed I can fix it
Thanks given by:
Take the caliper off, push the piston back in with water pump pliers or similar and then pump it out a little with the brake pedal. do that a couple of times and it'll free up if your lucky.

Worst case senario it'll need a new caliper and people sell pairs of them for £20 these days.
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2016, 06:25 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Take the caliper off, push the piston back in with water pump pliers or similar and then pump it out a little with the brake pedal. do that a couple of times and it'll free up if your lucky.

Worst case senario it'll need a new caliper and people sell pairs of them for £20 these days.

Cheers, I'll give this a go tomorrow or Monday
Thanks given by:
(18-11-2016, 07:54 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(18-11-2016, 06:16 PM)Frosty Wrote: The way i look at it is pretty much any car with 12 months mot has to be worth about £400.

This all over

Ditto
Thanks given by:
Fast forward 5 months later, I was let down by the potential buyer and at time I couldn't unseize the capliper, anyway I think I've unseized it and it's booked in for mot at 11.30 today, if it fails then I'll crap it but if it passes then I'm not sure whether to sell it or sell my st170 doh
Thanks given by:
Happy days, it passed so now decision time arrggghhhhhh
Thanks given by: