What Phase is this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Phase is this?
Hey all. What phase is this 306 that I have? Very very early 2.0 HDI I think.

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=28072

Also if I was to want a set of angel eye headlights with projectors for HID's which would I have to get on eBay? or is there somewhere better?

Thanks, Jack
Thanks given by:
It's a phase 3 not many in that colour though.

What year does it say on the V5, 1999 by any chance?
Thanks given by:
Ahh nice. And yeah think it says 1999 Smile
Thanks given by:
It's called Province blue !
Thanks given by:
*Provence. Smile
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Haha nice. I thought it was moondust blue tbf :/
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2014, 09:04 AM)JTaylor2005 Wrote: Haha nice. I thought it was moondust blue tbf :/

moonstone is what you're thinking of, but as others have said it Provence blue, rare on phase 3 Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
You're thinking of moonstone, Provence is darker. Look behind the passenger side strut (I suggest making sure the bonnet is securely up before doing this lol) and tell us the paint code. It'll be something like EYCC, 4 letters at the bottom of the sticker anyway.

But yeah its phase 3, there are no phase 2 HDi's.
Thanks given by:
That would make sense really as this car was a Peugeot dealership car for 9 months so I would presume it was one of the very first phase 3's and HDI's registered.

As for the angel eyes they prove to be hard to get for the phase 3's or ones that are any good any way.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers, Jack
Thanks given by:
Nearly choked on my cuppa when i checked fleabay for angels, nothing under £130! Nospeak

I'd advise doing your utmost to find a set of ABM angels (like the ones on my estate, see my sig below), but they're very much few and far between. And no, you can't have mine. lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
They do look nice Smile and yeah I know everything on eBay seems a bit pricey or just hard to come by or is named up badly so i'm not sure if they would fit my car properly.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, i do like my angels....took me the best part of 4 years to badger Toms306 into selling them to me! lol

Basically, as long as they're listed to fit Ph2/3 (1997-2001), they will fit your car. Wink

The 93-97 ones won't fit, as the ph1 has a different shape front end. Smile
Thanks given by:
Phase 2 or 3 angels should fit. Its only the ph1s that won't but theyre a different shape so easy to tell.

Good luck finding a set of ABMs lol. Though a brand new set is only around £100 iirc. Confused
Thanks given by:
Ahh well that has made it much easier then Big Grin I thought that maybe the lights had changed and I didn't want to risk getting a set that didn't fit :/

If say I got a set of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-MK...51a979a286

then 2 sets of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hid-H1-H3-H4-H...35dc6925e8

That would do the dipped and high beam in HID 6000k light and I wouldn't be going round blinding everyone like most people do with HID's?
Thanks given by:
Yup, basically. Though i'm pretty damn sure you can find angels somewhere cheaper than that! Get yourself up over the 100 post mark (properly though please, no spamming, we're watching! Wink ), and bung a wanted thread up, someone on here might have a set floating about that they'd flog you on the cheap. Smile
Thanks given by:
Ahh lovely Smile cheers guy Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah just looked at the paint code and it is EGRC Smile
Thanks given by:
Yep, that's definitely Provence then. Smile
Thanks given by: