Black 3dr HDi w/stage 2 kit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Black 3dr HDi w/stage 2 kit
Selling on behalf of the lad who bought this car off me in May this year. I myself bought it from DazzaHDi on here.

Basic spec:

• 3dr 2.0 HDi Dturbo (Y reg so cheaper tax) 
• 176k miles
• MOT till August '15, of course no tax due to the new rules

Modifications:

• Stage 1 remap (Pro Steve)
• decat pipe with backbox cut off and replaced with stainless pipe (midbox still there)
• lowered on -60mm springs on the front and -50mm on a Xsara VTS axle at the rear
• phase 2 bumper with yellow fogs and megane splitter (fitted when I had it due to personal tastes at the time)
• carbon fibre effect wrapped bonnet 
• team heko wind deflectors 

Some of you will remember it had a moonstone door on the passenger side when someone crashed into it in my works car park. All the passenger side has been resprayed while my mates owned it so it is all black now.

Also have a FMIC setup and a DriveTorque paddle clutch with less than 2k on it to throw in with the sale, ready for stage 2 would just need the map.

Price for car alone is £500
With the stage 2 kit is £600

If clutch/FMIC are wanted separately 
Clutch £60
FMIC kit £80
Thanks given by:
Anymore pics in particular the red prayed area. Also the bonnet looks like it's matt black? whereabouts is car located
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2014, 10:58 AM)Orta Wrote: Anymore pics in particular the red prayed area. Also the bonnet looks like it's matt black? whereabouts is car located

I don't have any clearer ones myself, seen it in person it's a decent job. Any more I can ask my mate for but it might take a couple days

Bonnet is wrapped in CF as stated in ad

Location Barnsley 
Thanks given by:
Price dropped to £400 without FMIC and clutch, or £500 with them

Bargain tbh
Thanks given by:
Flipping bargain!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Pm'd!
Thanks given by:
Someone buy this! That is an absolute bargain, especially when I had the cambelt kit done myself and a few new things before I sold it. If only I had the money -_-
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
I'm trying to!

but his mate doesn't get back to him with more pics and details about mot etc
Thanks given by:
Found it on ebay £450 bin
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-2-...6016.l4276
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2014, 08:26 PM)306Dan Wrote: Found it on ebay £450 bin
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-2-...6016.l4276

That got posted on the Facebook group earlier, as far as I know he will take £400 for it 
Thanks given by:
Why is it so cheap?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(16-12-2014, 12:01 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Why is it so cheap?

Prob all the issues listed in the advert. Still a lot of car for the money i guess
Thanks given by:

He wants it gone ASAP, didn't sell when it was up for more and his dad wants the space 

If anyone is interested I can pass his number on, I can't be bothered acting the middle man as tbh he is useless at getting information from as iceman will tell you 
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2014, 10:28 PM)rtha6551 Wrote:

He wants it gone ASAP, didn't sell when it was up for more and his dad wants the space 

If anyone is interested I can pass his number on, I can't be bothered acting the middle man as tbh he is useless at getting information from as iceman will tell you 

I can confirm lol
Thanks given by:
Suprised no-one has bought this. I'm very interested as its not far and potential a bargain (or money pit ?) just wondering if anyone can shed more light on the car and what's people's opinions?
Thanks given by:
(24-12-2014, 04:11 AM)Bassman85 Wrote: Suprised no-one has bought this. I'm very interested as its not far and potential a bargain (or money pit ?) just wondering if anyone can shed more light on the car and what's people's opinions?

Tried contacting the seller on ebay?
Thanks given by:
Why did he put a kiss in his eBay ad description..?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(24-12-2014, 10:11 AM)silverzx Wrote: Why did he put a kiss in his eBay ad description..?

Hahaha I've been in touch on eBay and it's his mum listing it for him. So any questions she relays to him then gets back to you
Thanks given by:
He seems like a right idiot tbh.
Firstly it was his mate on here advertising it for him and he wouldn't get back to him about basic info i requested. Now it's his mum listing it for him, some people are beyond help!

Is it still on ebay? I can't seem to see the listing anymore
Thanks given by:
It was a 17 year old who has been driving it for the last 5 months. As said they just want shot of it basically. Yeah it's still on eBay. They list it for 3 days at a time and have re-listed it a few times now. I've made an offer which has been accepted but I can't get to it till New Years eve so they are still listing it on eBay.
Thanks given by:
Yeah sorry it is still on eBay

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/171612763891
Thanks given by:
Just wondering which facebook group was it shared in and what was said? I'm still in two minds!?
Thanks given by:
(26-12-2014, 08:00 PM)Bassman85 Wrote: Just wondering which facebook group was it shared in and what was said? I'm still in two minds!?

Go and have a look, see what you think. What offer did they accept?
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'm going to but not till Wednesday, as it was owned previously by guys on here and sold by one as well, just trying to glean as much information as I can before going. They just want rid so accepted a much lower offer Wink worth it even if I just break it Wink
Thanks given by:
Have a look through the OP's old threads, it was his car previously
Thanks given by:
(27-12-2014, 04:40 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: Have a look through the OP's old threads, it was his car previously

Haha great, why didn't I think of that before? Cheers buddy Wink btw they said £350 without intercooler and clutch, £370 with Wink
Thanks given by:
I used to be in the pug scene but strayed into the VAG scene ? I've come back and I'm honestly shocked with how prices have dropped. I used to have a nicely tuned 106 xsi 1.4 and a phase 3 estate with a silver top 1.6 Wink are they asking a fair price considering the work needed and the unknowns?
Thanks given by:
£370 seems pretty cheap tbf. Just depends how much it costs you to fix the little niggles i guess
Thanks given by:
(27-12-2014, 06:32 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: £370 seems pretty cheap tbf. Just depends how much it costs you to fix the little niggles i guess

Exactly my thoughts Wink
Thanks given by:
so..im going to see this on wednesday if it's still for sale, but ive also seen a phase1 Dturbo 4 door running a T2 at 22psi with straight through exhaust and a set of vortex 17's. Also has phase 3 leaf half leathers.......decisions decisions, i'm kinda leaning towards old school XUD....ah man it's the age old XUD or HDI and phase 1 or phase 3 debates Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  stage 2 black hdi padge 12 3,042 08-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  2000 306 hdi LX Black, Stage 2 lh_4827 1 1,355 04-04-2012, 09:23 AM
Last Post: lh_4827