New guy :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy :)
Hi there, just started on my new motor. It's a ph2 dturbo in blaze yellow, needs a couple bits sorted but what can you expect. I have a list of stuff I'm needing so if anyone has it let me know thanks.

List of stuff needed -
*ph3 front and rear bumpers
*coilovers
*boot lid
*big eccosse spoiler
*ph3 headlights or morrette headlight
*rear lowering shockers
thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
Hi mate! There is a thread on the selling part of this forum, he is selling a few bits for cheap you might need Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. I had a blaze ph2 D turbo, grows on you for sure.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Yeah quite like the colour, can't comment on the guys post or pm him yet or I would've had some stuff off of him :/
Thanks given by:
Welcome along! Smile

Yeah, you'll need 100+ posts to post in the For Sale section, but if you're genuinely interested in sticking around, it shouldn't take you too long to rack those 100 posts up. Just don't post "Welcome" on every Newbies thread, or "Nice car" on all the projects, thats just a quick way to get up our (the staff's) noses. Wink

Apart from that, welcome to the forum, get some pics up when you can, and maybe start a project thread with your plans, always nice to keep track of your progress in one thread. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm in the same boat though somone was selling coilovers which i need but I couldn't work out why I couldn't post but I soon found out about the 100 post thing, when you think about it it is a good thing
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. Just FYI rear lowering is done by removing torsion bars, there is a guide somewhere. So wont need "lowering shocks" as such but some decent upgraded rear shocks will do you some good Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by: