[Image: 20111209_174450.jpg]

Pretty shit tbh!
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
lol honesty!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
A crap..was gona invest in some of this! Anyone know of anything that does work?
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
What is it? Whats it meant to do?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its a pity. I use RAIN X on my motorcycle visor and it works a treat.

Connor - Its supposed to stop windows fogging/misting up
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by:
I always struggle with fog X/rain X.....I have rain x on my windscreen and it's really poor if you ask me. Yeah you get some beading when it's raining but it's useless in light rain and all it seems to do is leave streaks all over my windscreen when the wipers are going. Same with Fog X...have used it in the past and has done bugger all. It's probably down to the way it's applied I imagine but personally......me no likey
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Harky Wrote:A crap..was gona invest in some of this! Anyone know of anything that does work?

I've been told that shaving foam works, but I'm not sure. I've bought some shaving foam ready to try it but not got around to doing it yet. Alternatively there is the old tried and tested method of spitting on it, might take a bit of time to produce enough spit to do the whole 'screen mind you...
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
Harky Wrote:A crap..was gona invest in some of this! Anyone know of anything that does work?

The heater? lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:The heater? lol

Hmm, you might just be on to something there you know... However I've got no time to be waiting for the heaters to warm up! I'ma busy guy! lol
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
Even on cold, the blowers will clear a windscreen on full blast... just people are pussies and dont like putting it on cold
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I always put my heaters on cold to clear and it just makes it worse :/
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
burnmw Wrote:

I've been told that shaving foam works, but I'm not sure. I've bought some shaving foam ready to try it but not got around to doing it yet. Alternatively there is the old tried and tested method of spitting on it, might take a bit of time to produce enough spit to do the whole 'screen mind you...

Ive used shaving gel on the mirror in bathroom and it works in there, Found this out by accident when trying to clear the steamed up glass with gel sill on my hands. Not sure i would want to try this on a car though
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Even on cold, the blowers will clear a windscreen on full blast... just people are pussies and dont like putting it on cold

This Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/engine-and...d_348.html

Works a treat for rain if rain-x is shit (never tried it personally). Rain rolls off the windscreen from like 20mph.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are ditch finders REALLY that bad. (Honest review) bashbarnard 36 13,134 07-03-2018, 02:09 PM
Last Post: C2K
  Megane R26 & RALLYE car review - unbiased ginge191 16 3,488 18-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Matt
  Old car Review of Peugeot 505 and Vw Jetta in America Herby7 7 1,500 20-07-2015, 08:29 PM
Last Post: cpikey316_