***SOLD***
Now sold
Thanks given by:
£450?
Thanks given by:
More Pics
Thanks given by:
Maybe interested in this for a friend.
Let me know when you have a price in mind.
Why does it need a clutch?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(29-11-2014, 07:16 PM)Piggy Wrote: Maybe interested in this for a friend.
Let me know when you have a price in mind.
Why does it need a clutch?

Started slipping after the (JP) stage 1 remap, has calmed down now but will slip under hard acceleration after 3k rpm. Perfectly drivable without slipping if driven sensibly (i drive like a grandad lol). Other than that it's in pretty good condition as far as i know. Just current circumstance doesnt allow me to keep it and waste £650/yr insuring it while its barely, if at all, driven.
Thanks given by:
bit pricey tbh with a slipping clutch.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Is that a Meridian with DTurbo interior?
Thanks given by:
(29-11-2014, 08:44 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Is that a Meridian with DTurbo interior?

Yup. Hated the half leather leaf patterns and driver's seat was pretty worn, so replaced it with cloth. And fitted a 3 spoke leather wheel. Looks way better imo

Also, yeah the autotrader price is high, i'm not at all saying its worth £695 lol

I just left it at that as buyers always haggle down anyway, so if anyone was genuinely interested, i'd let it go for less
Thanks given by:
Is it really only worth £600? Even on a y-plate? Bugger me!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(29-11-2014, 08:49 PM)Iceman299 Wrote:
(29-11-2014, 08:44 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Is that a Meridian with DTurbo interior?

Yup. Hated the half leather leaf patterns and driver's seat was pretty worn, so replaced it with cloth. And fitted a 3 spoke leather wheel. Looks way better imo

Ah I see, confused me there lol! lol
Thanks given by:
Lol yeah i planned to keep it for a while, was about to fit a blue carpet and nimrods next! Classic car insurance has soon put an end to that, picked up my celica today insured for £70/yr Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Dooooood, £70 a YEAR?! How old are you? And how old is the car?
Thanks given by:
(29-11-2014, 09:30 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: Dooooood, £70 a YEAR?! How old are you? And how old is the car?

Check tom's thread about a 2nd car in the couch section, loads of info on there about it. But i have a 1998 bmw coupe insured as a classic for £250, to add a 1998 gen 6 celica it's £70/yr more. Im 28, 10yrs ncb.

Initial plan was to keep bmw and 306 with normal insurance for £650/year, but it makes no sense financially to pay that much to insure a car no-one will use
Thanks given by:
Ah, you're old :-P I hope to find somewhere that does classic insurance for under 25s, i have got 5 years no claims, which might help.
Thanks given by:
(29-11-2014, 09:38 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: Ah, you're old :-P I hope to find somewhere that does classic insurance for under 25s, i have got 5 years no claims, which might help.

Ironically, the same company want £4000 to insure the 306! Lol even for an old git lol
Thanks given by:
Well if you do Kez, let me know which company! I'm hoping to get it pretty cheap for the '6, same age and NCB as you...
Thanks given by:
Tom, you should just buy my car as your winter project and fix the clutch ;-) lol
Thanks given by:
I would do if it was cheap enough. Tongue I've got a spare HDi clutch in the loft as well, surprising what I found up there earlier! lol
Thanks given by:
It looks like a Dturbo spec car now with the spoiler, seats and steering wheel just needs cyclones to finish the look off.

What springs did you put on it as it looks lower?
Thanks given by:
Yeah it does. There's invoices for front coil springs being changed but nothing that suggests they're aftermarket
Thanks given by:
Gave it a wash today, better pic than the originals
Thanks given by:
f*ck me this is tempting...

If i can rustle some cash together i will have this. i have been on about finding a y plate dturbo for ages and this is basically that...
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Now sold
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: SOLD - 306 DTurbo Phase 1 Black - S16 Seats, 11mm Darren Pump - SOLD silverzx 46 17,603 18-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Last Post: silverzx
  SOLD SOLD SOLD ADMIN lock or delete Chris_90 23 7,781 16-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Chris_90