Replacement tailgate badges

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement tailgate badges
What's the smallest you can make? Looking for some tiny, like 30mmx10mm

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
Diggers Wrote:What's the smallest you can make? Looking for some tiny, like 30mmx10mm

should be able to do that size no probs I'll have a go later, will be about £2 each plus £2 post
Thanks given by:
custom-decals2012 Wrote:
Diggers Wrote:What's the smallest you can make? Looking for some tiny, like 30mmx10mm

should be able to do that size no probs I'll have a go later, will be about £2 each plus £2 post
You'll have ago later? Don't waste material chap, I'm not sure on the excact size yet, ill will measure them tonite if I can. They to go on the spoke off a alloys, they have a resess for the make badge but after powder coating we want a dturbo badge insted.

[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
Once Again, Cant recomend ANYTHING made by customdecals enough, Iv bought alot off of steve now and everything has been spot on and REALLY good quality

NOTE i have bought a couple items off the "OTHER" well reconised badge maker and i was NOT impressed. Customdecal quality is much better

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk[/quote] should be able to do that size no probs I'll have a go later, will be about £2 each plus £2 post[/quote]
You'll have ago later? Don't waste material chap, I'm not sure on the excact size yet, ill will measure them tonite if I can. They to go on the spoke off a alloys, they have a resess for the make badge but after powder coating we want a dturbo badge insted.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk[/quote]

No probs just message me size's when your ready thanks steven
Thanks given by:
Anyone else
Thanks given by:
Do you have any other custom ones i like the make lows one but trying to think of something different.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-06-2012, 05:34 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: Do you have any other custom ones i like the make lows one but trying to think of something different.

Rallye
Transformer
xsi etc
Whatever you fancy really, ill allways give it a go, have a think and get back to me, thanks.
Thanks given by:
Still doing these, please don't Hesitate to ask about other design's, I'm willing to give anything a go.
Thanks given by:
Been having a think, got a couple of ideas. How about mpg over bhp but as the maths symbal.

MPG
-----
BHP

But a solid line, if you get what i mean.
Or
3low6 but with the original font of the 306 badge? Not sure what id want yet.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Another badge abit different [Image: 2bf1cc02.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Still doing these anyone
Thanks given by:
Can you do the phase 1 D-Turbo badges like this? as in each letter is domed not just one block like the "s" Badges on th DTS
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 08:06 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: Can you do the phase 1 D-Turbo badges like this? as in each letter is domed not just one block like the "s" Badges on th DTS

Can do no problem just need a final size you wont the finished product, thanks
Thanks given by:
Still make these if anyone still requires one, thanks
Thanks given by:
Just sent payment for a 306 boot badge, black lion and Diablo Red (or as close as you can manage) background.

Cheers mate! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Anyone else
Thanks given by:
Id be interested in the above phase 1 style Dturbo badge! Like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-GENUINE-Pe...048wt_1397 but with a red 'D' just the original size if you could? Individual letters if you could? How much would that be?
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2012, 08:52 AM)Bananalad Wrote: Id be interested in the above phase 1 style Dturbo badge! Like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-GENUINE-Pe...048wt_1397 but with a red 'D' just the original size if you could? Individual letters if you could? How much would that be?

Can do this at the size stated in the ebay add for £7 posted, payment to
vinyl-decals@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks steven
Thanks given by:
Could you give me a price for 4 of them posted to southern ireland? Thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2012, 01:37 PM)Bananalad Wrote: Could you give me a price for 4 of them posted to southern ireland? Thanks Smile

price would be £22 posted, thanks steven
Thanks given by:
Heya mate can i get a 306 hatch rear boot autobot one looks awesome. pm me your paypal will get £8.00 across is it?
Thanks mate
Thanks given by:
(09-10-2012, 11:06 AM)nath_ski Wrote: Heya mate can i get a 306 hatch rear boot autobot one looks awesome. pm me your paypal will get £8.00 across is it?
Thanks mate
Hi mate my paypal is vinyl-decals@hotmail.co.uk thanks steven
Thanks given by:
Payment sent mate.
Thanks given by:
Hi mate do you have any glow in the dark and carbon fiber vinyl

Could you make a glow in the dark skull and crossbones on a black carbon fiber background boot badge.

Also could you do some 45mm x 15mm (ish) GTi6 badges on a carbon fiber backing to look like the ph2 gti6 badges with the red letters and yellow number (i cant find a good pic of one ATM but ill get one when i next see scott.)
Thanks given by:
(09-10-2012, 08:59 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Hi mate do you have any glow in the dark and carbon fiber vinyl

Could you make a glow in the dark skull and crossbones on a black carbon fiber background boot badge.

Also could you do some 45mm x 15mm (ish) GTi6 badges on a carbon fiber backing to look like the ph2 gti6 badges with the red letters and yellow number (i cant find a good pic of one ATM but ill get one when i next see scott.)

Hi mate carbon effect goes black once resin applied also glow in the dark is very expensive would'nt be worth buying a badge for the price unless you want to pay silly money lol.

Anyone else.
Thanks given by:
Anyone : )
Thanks given by:
Do you do vinyls too?
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19-10-2012, 08:03 PM)Alee83 Wrote: Do you do vinyls too?

Yep depending on size required.
Thanks given by:
Got my badge yesterday looks awesome, Thanks mate. Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ph2 '6' Door moulded badges Matt-Rallye 2 1,259 23-09-2015, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Black ph2 tailgate £5 Dangti6 0 920 06-03-2015, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Dangti6
  FOR SALE Custom badges gareth7 66 15,740 26-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Last Post: gareth7