Happy birthday OC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy birthday OC
This Monday sees the 3rd birthday of 306oc! In that time we have had some ups and downs, and we've have dum dum but mostly, its all been good! I was looking at some of the stats the other day and it made me realise just how quickly we have grown as a club in such a short period of time. So to give you an idea, in 3 years we have...

Made 493,000 posts over 27,000 threads.
We've had almost 5000 members sign up
There is 20gb of photos stored on our server (which is over 20,000 photos)
There has been over 500gb of downloads from our site.
Are currently averaging 300 posts a day (most of which is probably Tom or Piggy Wink )

I'm sure you can understand why we are moving to a new server on Friday!
I would like to say thanks to all our staff for the help they put in with keeping this place running and tidy.
So, thanks all for making this club such a great place and i look forward to another year of banter, great shows, putting up with dum dums persistent moaning and more epic cars!
Heart
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Christ 3 years old! got to say in the last year this forum has really kicked off now! I now use this forum as the main pug one.
Thanks given by:
Woah, they're some impressive stats! Makes me glad to be a part of such a fantastic community, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OC! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This is the only pug forum or any forum im active on. Im glad to be part of it. Did not realise quite how young it was. I hope to.be here though for a few years as yet.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
To be fair, the member base wasn't exactly started from scratch, a lot of us were on another forum previously.

That said, this is probably still the most active forum I'm on, and the one where I post most despite not even owning a 306 anymore lol. Reckon we can make it up to 500,000 posts before the end of the year. Wink
Thanks given by:
3 years? jesus christ! Whats the total amount of time on the site? i.e. sums of all the members online times?
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2014, 06:11 PM)SRowell Wrote: 3 years? jesus christ! Whats the total amount of time on the site? i.e. sums of all the members online times?

I wouldn't know in all honesty. Thats not a statistic it gives!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
thats funny...I was thinking of posting a similar thread tonight, as we are SO close to 5000 members and 500k posts! lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday OC!! I have to say it's by far the best forum out there!! Well done to the admin for there awesome work!!
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2014, 06:14 PM)Niall Wrote:
(28-11-2014, 06:11 PM)SRowell Wrote: 3 years? jesus christ! Whats the total amount of time on the site? i.e. sums of all the members online times?

Is there an average amount of time spent on the forum per member? Multiply that by the number of users?
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2014, 06:20 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(28-11-2014, 06:14 PM)Niall Wrote:

Is there an average amount of time spent on the forum per member? Multiply that by the number of users?

There isn't unfortunately. Hopefully ill have more stats soon for things like total traffic and bandwidth usage when Adam hurries up and sorts my access out lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
You can't really average it easily either. I just tried it with the top 10 posters to get an idea...but Piggys got more posts than me and only spent a 3rd of the time online! lol
Thanks given by:
Bloody hell 3 years? Where has the time gone? Ive been here since the 1st week or so..
Thanks given by:
Wow time flies . . . . lots of progress since the .net days, well proven that we all did the right thing, it's like a ghost town over there these days . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2014, 07:13 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Wow time flies . . . . lots of progress since the .net days, well proven that we all did the right thing, it's like a ghost town over there these days . . .Smile

your telling me! I think the last new thread is posted about a month ago now, I have come off there now sadly, as there hasn't been any new threads started up, and it can be nearly weeks for a reply on some of the threads.
I can see it folding up sadly.
Thanks given by:
Surely its birthday, the date it was born, the date it was created was yesterday as it was 27th November that Fooby and Scott created this place. They didn't publicly announce the birth to more than a select few people till a fews later.

Anyway Happy Birthday little forum, my how you've grown over these few years. Still, only 13 more years and your legal Wink
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2014, 08:19 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Surely its birthday, the date it was born, the date it was created was yesterday as it was 27th November that Fooby and Scott created this place. They didn't publicly announce the birth to more than a select few people till a fews later.

Anyway Happy Birthday little forum, my how you've grown over these few years. Still, only 13 more years and your legal Wink

The date which people were invited to sign up was the 1st so in my mind, thats the day it was born but you're right, technically it was yesterday
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
So this forum is like the Queen. 2 birthdays! lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday oc!! Can't believe 3 years has gone by!! One thing I have noticed though is that the "max users online" hasn't changed since 2012. Maybe we should try to top it on Monday evening Smile

Well done to all the staff and supporters for making this club what it is. Says a lot when members move on from the 306 but still stick around!!!
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2014, 09:36 PM)londondan86 Wrote: Happy birthday oc!! Can't believe 3 years has gone by!! One thing I have noticed though is that the "max users online" hasn't changed since 2012. Maybe we should try to top it on Monday evening Smile

Well done to all the staff and supporters for making this club what it is. Says a lot when members move on from the 306 but still stick around!!!

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the max users online. Its not a true representation of people online unfortunately.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy birthday Matt and steve bashbarnard 4 1,767 18-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Last Post: lolsteve
  Happy Birthday Toms306 Dum-Dum 24 4,436 15-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Happy Birthday Dum-Dum "NSFW" cully 10 2,525 16-01-2016, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye