New 306 dark blue 2.0L HDI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 306 dark blue 2.0L HDI
Uploaded a few pictures (if it has worked). Just bought my self this so they are dark, it's my second car.

Will get a full clean when i get a few hours. Won't be on the road until Monday

Before that I need to fit a new rear axel (which i have) and buy a new gear knob.

Opinions?

From Nottinghamshire.

2nd image, 3rd and 4th.
Thanks given by:
Hi and welcome.
It's hard to really tell condition of the car as the pics are pretty dark, but from what can be seen, it looks tidy enough outside.
As long as it's pretty straight/rust free, mechanically sound (other than the rear beam) and the price was right (or at least you're happy with what you paid) then you're onto a winner.

Will
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2014, 09:34 PM)madwelshman Wrote: Hi and welcome.
It's hard to really tell condition of the car as the pics are pretty dark, but from what can be seen, it looks tidy enough outside.
As long as it's pretty straight/rust free, mechanically sound (other than the rear beam) and the price was right (or at least you're happy with what you paid) then you're onto a winner.

Will

Condition is okay. Just needs a clean, think it's been left for a month or so. A lot of leaves on the whipers etc, very muddy. No marks or anything though.

I have noticed there are clips missing from the side of the car, but nothing serious.

Yeah no rust, nothing like that.

Say, i need a new gear knob, fuse box cover, and there's a slight rip on the drivers seat. Again, nothing major, all simple jobs.

Very much worth it.

Looking forward to when i start driving it.

And sorry about the pictures. Only ones i had at the time. Phone decided to delete the one's a took in daylight lol.
Thanks given by:
It does sound like a good buy then.

Get it on the road and enjoy it Wink
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2014, 10:18 PM)madwelshman Wrote: It does sound like a good buy then.

Get it on the road and enjoy it Wink

It'll be on the road by Monday i'm hoping.
Thanks given by:
That's the way. Once you start using it, that's when you'll find out if there are any issues.
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2014, 10:20 PM)madwelshman Wrote: That's the way. Once you start using it, that's when you'll find out if there are any issues.

I'm luckily enough to have a family of 306 enthusiasts lol. One of them well known on here so if there is then i know where to go. Hopefully the car won't take me long to get use too.

One thing i noticed is how heavy the clutch pedal is on 306s. My Dad's gti6 is worse. I was worried until he said it's common on them however.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile

Get some daylight pictures up with a project thread.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2014, 10:30 AM)Grant Wrote: Welcome along Smile

Get some daylight pictures up with a project thread.

Cheers pal
Thanks given by: