Rear Cage/Half Cage...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear Cage/Half Cage...
Aye, but they take a bit longer!
And I've got 6 dampers and a gearbox to rebuild this week too lol
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Rippthrough Wrote:Aye, but they take a bit longer!
And I've got 6 dampers and a gearbox to rebuild this week too lol

Just your average week at work then, lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Ripp... Fancy doing me a full cage instead? I've got a half cage, bolt in atm and I really want a full weld in job.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
I can do one, but I won't be able to fit it in until after the end of the month, just won't have time. And I need to order more steel.

PM me with what you're wanting and I'll give you a price.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
PM on it's way
JP
Thanks given by:
No-one for the half cage then? Let me know asap if you're thinking about 'fore I book some other work in.
Thanks given by:
Right, too late, anyone want's any cage work doing it'll have to wait until next month now, I might do it for the same price if you're very nice. Wink
Thanks given by:
Okay, we can fit another one of these in towards the end of this month or through March if anyone is after a cage, anything from this half cage right up to a full multipoint that braces the turrets, etc, or anything in between.
As per the thread, cages will be built to MSA/FIA regulations (even if you're only doing trackdays, it makes the cage/car worth more when you sell it on if it can be used for racing) and using ROPT 550 CDS tubing, which comfortably exceeds the CDS specs set out by the MSA (mill certificate for the tubing can be supplied), all bends made properly via a rotary draw former.

I can also fit some cages in for extra bars/modifications if anyone wants to beef up their existing cage, or convert a rear cage into a 6-point, etc.
Thanks given by:
For anyone considering purchasing a bolt in cage, look in to how much the mounting points are to get welded in as well as the cage purchase price and you will be better of having Phillip welding you a custom one right where you want it.

In having an OMP 10 point welded in shortly and wish I had someone similar on my door step who would do one like Phillip is offering.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
Thanks given by:
Pfft, you could have had a nice roadtrip.

Plus you'd've got to see the top secret bits whistle
Thanks given by:
I need to 'book' (pffttt, since when did you go all busy???) a slot for my 4-2-1 manifold...
Thanks given by:
Bring it next week/weekend.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Safety devives roll cage £330 7057sam 18 3,336 22-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Sony Head Unit With Cage RetroPug 1 1,198 10-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Paul_13
  Omp roll cage Blandy 4 1,238 10-10-2013, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Blandy