ph1 keyfobs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ph1 keyfobs
i'd like to get my remote CL working, but the fob i have isn't from this car, i had to change the locks over a while ago and got this key with it, it's the IR type, 2 button, new batteries so everything lights up as it should

i was wondering if it was a peugeot job to get this working, or whether theres some way to sync it to the unit in the car?
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
You can do it yourself, do a google search if you struggle I'll walk u through it, not hard at all
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
well searched google, and came up with 2 variations of how to do it, one from the GTI6oc, one that pops up pretty much everywhere, tried both, no joy...

it says to hold the large button for about 20 seconds until the led flashes, then press the small one, but when i press and hold the large button, it flashes once as it normally would, then doesn't do anything... Confused
Thanks given by:
(24-11-2014, 06:02 PM)John1.4 Wrote: well searched google, and came up with 2 variations of how to do it, one from the GTI6oc, one that pops up pretty much everywhere, tried both, no joy...

it says to hold the large button for about 20 seconds until the led flashes, then press the small one, but when i press and hold the large button, it flashes once as it normally would, then doesn't do anything... Confused

it needs to be done within 30secs of unlocking the car iirc, also make sure all doors are shut . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
hmmm, may just go and try something

nope, not a sausage, apart from the car setting off the alarm when i took the battery off... Confused and then again really loudly with an odd noise like a speaker buzz when i re-connected it... seriously this car is posessed with all sorts of electrical demons

still no joy trying to make the keyfob led flash like it says it has to...
Thanks given by: