will this fit my dturbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will this fit my dturbo
Need a sandwich plate for my twin turbo will this fit dose any one no the size of sandwich needed lol http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/321503368312?nav=SEARCH. [attachment=20207]
Thanks given by:
Yes it will fit.

All the pugs of this era had the same thread.

It's a terrible and overpriced way to fit gauges though. If you want to do oil pressure take it from the oil pressure switch with an adaptor that costs £7 and if you want oil temp take it from the sump by either drilling and tapping it or using a sump plug adaptor for about £13.

There is a whole lot less room to get the oil filter off with a sandwich plate on.
Thanks given by:
I think your missing the point, sandwich plates make fabricating multiple oil feeds easy for multiple turbos.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2014, 09:06 PM)silverzx Wrote: I think your missing the point, sandwich plates make fabricating multiple oil feeds easy for multiple turbos.

Ye see this is what I need it for need a second oil feed for gear box turbo lol see ur project earlier man good work will comment on it later :-)
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2014, 08:50 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: If you want to do oil pressure take it from the oil pressure switch with an adaptor that costs £7

I got my plate and sensors for under £25 but....

Tell me more as I cant stand how 'messy' the plate and sensors look!!

(20-11-2014, 09:37 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote:
(20-11-2014, 09:06 PM)silverzx Wrote: I think your missing the point, sandwich plates make fabricating multiple oil feeds easy for multiple turbos.

Ye see this is what I need it for need a second oil feed for gear box turbo lol see ur project earlier man good work will comment on it later :-)

Use the current one and a couple adapters to feed both
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2014, 10:04 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(20-11-2014, 08:50 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: If you want to do oil pressure take it from the oil pressure switch with an adaptor that costs £7

I got my plate and sensors for under £25 but....

Tell me more as I cant stand how 'messy' the plate and sensors look!!

(20-11-2014, 09:37 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote:

Use the current one and a couple adapters to feed both

Ye but will there still be anuf oil going to both turbos because that's what I was going to do lol then thought about this plate would it not just be easyer to just buy the plate lol for the sake of £23
Thanks given by:

Ideally use a hose with a T on the end and put both sensors on that, rather than hanging a brass T off the back of the block. They can and do snap with vibrations when you use a brass T on the block on other marques, petrol, smooth engines. I imagine a derv has a few more rattles.
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2014, 10:36 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Ye but will there still be anuf oil going to both turbos because that's what I was going to do lol then thought about this plate would it not just be easyer to just buy the plate lol for the sake of £23

Just buy it paddy, I have one fitted to mine and fits absolutely fine. No leaks, allows me to take oil temp / pres and fit up to two additional oil lines.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
(21-11-2014, 10:57 AM)silverzx Wrote:
(20-11-2014, 10:36 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Ye but will there still be anuf oil going to both turbos because that's what I was going to do lol then thought about this plate would it not just be easyer to just buy the plate lol for the sake of £23

Just buy it paddy, I have one fitted to mine and fits absolutely fine. No leaks, allows me to take oil temp / pres and fit up to two additional oil lines.

Lol k man thanks I just think it would be esayer than getting T peaces lest then u no both turbos are getting anuf oil :-)
Thanks given by:
What's this adapter Dum? Any links?
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
(21-11-2014, 07:02 PM)londondan86 Wrote: What's this adapter Dum? Any links?

The link is next to the pic if that's what u mean lol
Thanks given by:
He asked Dumdum for the link to his adapter?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(21-11-2014, 07:35 PM)Piggy Wrote: He asked Dumdum for the link to his adapter?!

O lol wat sort of adapter has he got
Thanks given by:
WE DONT KNOW!!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(21-11-2014, 07:45 PM)Piggy Wrote: WE DONT KNOW!!!!

Pipe down. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Sorry. Bad day yesterday. Did a clutch. New clutch slave failed...had to do clutch again
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(22-11-2014, 11:01 AM)Piggy Wrote: Sorry. Bad day yesterday. Did a clutch. New clutch slave failed...had to do clutch again

Aaaahhh feck there is nothing worse than that sh*t I feel ur pain we recon the new mark 7 transit engine and to of them had to cum back because the crank shaft seal was leaking so gearbox out again :-( never again will we use the cheaper seals lol lesson leaned dealer only :-)
Thanks given by: