CD Rom Manuals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CD Rom Manuals
Hi folks, Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
I'm looking at getting hold of a manual for my Pug Partner.

My question is, has anyone bought one of these(they aren't just for the Partner/B'lingo by looks of things) and if so, are they worth it/any good?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271654174168?_...EBIDX%3AIT

Thanks in advance.
Will
Thanks given by:
No one got any views/opinions?
Thanks given by:
I would imagine its just a ripped of version of Servicebox. If you do buy it, be careful as what ever it is, i can bet they aren't supposed to be selling it and eBay are pretty shit hot on catching sellers out by cancelling the orders.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(18-11-2014, 10:20 PM)Niall Wrote: I would imagine its just a ripped of version of Servicebox. If you do buy it, be careful as what ever it is, i can bet they aren't supposed to be selling it and eBay are pretty shit hot on catching sellers out by cancelling the orders.

Cheers, that's handy to know. I see there are quite a few versions of this on there with different sellers, just wondered if anyone had bought one of them and if enough detailed info on there to be worth while.
I may take a chance on it.
Thanks given by:
(18-11-2014, 10:20 PM)Niall Wrote: I would imagine its just a ripped of version of Servicebox. If you do buy it, be careful as what ever it is, i can bet they aren't supposed to be selling it and eBay are pretty shit hot on catching sellers out by cancelling the orders.

Really?

eBay allow shit loads of dodgy trade to occur on their site, they don't usually give a shit if stuff is fake.
Thanks given by:
I keep getting things flagged up as potentially fake when listing on ebay.

I can't imagine there are many people selling fake VDO lift pumps or fake HDi engine covers... Confused So no idea how they work it out. But it says that after being flagged, it will be checked by someone at ebay (to make sure its legit) before going online.

As for the actual discs though, I've always managed to find enough info on forums and the Haynes myself. Smile
Thanks given by:
(18-11-2014, 11:17 PM)Toms306 Wrote: As for the actual discs though, I've always managed to find enough info on forums and the Haynes myself. Smile

Fair comment. I haven't found a Haynes manual on ebay any cheaper than those cd roms, or one at any of the local scrappy's either.
Plus, it says (if I've interpreted it right) that it doesn't just cover the Partner, so I thought it might be pretty good value if it's as detailed as they make out that it is.
Thanks given by:
(18-11-2014, 11:17 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I can't imagine there are many people selling fake VDO lift pumps or fake HDi engine covers... Confused So no idea how they work it out. But it says that after being flagged, it will be checked by someone at ebay (to make sure its legit) before going online.

Must be one rule for some and another rule for others.

I got an advertisement e-mail from eBay the other day trying to flog me a dodgy Sky Box HuhHuhHuh

I'd only been looking at the prices for a freesat box and I got them offering me something quite different by e-mail
Thanks given by:
i run offline service box on my pc and 2 laptops i also run sedra which is there electrical drawing software all of which i got off EGay
Thanks given by:
where can you get offline service box from?
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2014, 01:15 PM)SRowell Wrote: where can you get offline service box from?

Ummm EBAY Dodgy
Thanks given by:
not possible to zip up and share then?
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2014, 02:57 PM)SRowell Wrote: not possible to zip up and share then?

Not on the forum no.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Well, I've decided to take a chance on these. Be interesting to see if they cover as much as the seller makes out.
Thanks given by:

3 dvds worth i think not Tongue

dont be a tight pirate sam buy the boot leg version from ebay take a chance like i did
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2014, 06:57 PM)cully Wrote:

3 dvds worth i think not Tongue

dont be a tight pirate sam buy the boot leg version from ebay take a chance like i did

lol
Thanks given by:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhMV37a7xmY
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2014, 07:32 PM)lolsteve Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhMV37a7xmY

What course are you doing? Video piracy!! lmfao
Thanks given by:
So instead of sharing the already pirated material for free I have to give money to someone else who has pirated it...

[Image: 07d47b2227f592e9e53bbfe1fea7c0da1192205f...25620f.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Send me some blank dvds and return postage and I will copy my out of date discs...........
Oh wait that will be more than the Ebay £12

Tight sod!
Thanks given by: