310bhp c70 coupe now £1550 !!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
310bhp c70 coupe now £1550 !!!
hello, up for px is my lovely 98 volvo c70 t5 gt turbo,
firstly this is the top model mk1 c70 with all the option boxes ticked, ie heated memory seats,climate control,cruise control,seperate heater control for driver and passenger,best of all is the 10 speaker dolby pro logic speaker system,itself originally a £1000 option!!
the car was £39,995 new in 98!!

the car has been very pampered its whole life and has had atleast £2000 spent since 2010, mostly in modifications ie...
american abm h.i.d projector headlights.....£350
full 2.5 stainless exhaust with mandrel bends £300
new genuine volvo 850R discs and pads.......£260
lovely top of the range alpine dvd player......£700
full rica remap with boost upped and bigger intercooler (result=310bhp and 312lbs!)........£550

as you can see, its de bagged ,has the "egg crate" grill and the lovely 18" bbs nebula alloys i believe from the s60R

all the servicing is up to date,cambelt 18k ago,all new radiator hoses in 2010 also had gearbox oil replaced,brake fluid flushed and replaced etc

the best part of the car is the lovely 2.3 t5 engine, sooo much power and amazing mid range and the sound is the best very original audi quattro like,
its on 135k which believe me is nothing for this strong healthy engine,
tax till sept mot in july,it WILL go through no prob (did last year!)
for full info e-mail me <!-- e --><a href="mailto:lukesheath@hotmail.co.uk">lukesheath@hotmail.co.uk</a><!-- e --> or text on 07855 623607

the car is worth around £2000+ however yesterday i saw a really nice car ive fallen for and the owner said he wants £1600 firm so im willing to literally give the lovely volvo away before the car ive seen (mr2) sells!!!

cheers, luke Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
This is the only volvo i have ever wanted to own
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
me too! its one of the best cars ive ever owned!
Thanks given by:
I've always loved volvos and especially these! Id have this in a heart beat if I was looking at getting rid of my 306....and if it was diesel.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
GLWTS. The dolby system in these is awesome, best standard ICE I've heard!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
hey, thanks for the positive comments guys! i think im gonna like being part of this club!!
ive fancied a 306 for a long time now, my mates are all pro vw td's though :roll: one has a 130hp mk4 golf and one has a remapped 140bhp bora and they talk about them like they're astons!! when i said i wanted a 306 td one mate said "flimsy french rubbish!!!"
well i disagree i think the 306 is miles better than a mk4 golf, and im determined to get a nice souped up td and wipe the smile off my vw loving mates face!!!!!
Thanks given by:
get a ph1 Wink then you can roll up in something thats 16 years old (like mine...) and still kick there ass!!!! D'TURBO FTW!

p.s. i love the car reminds me of my first car...... my 9-3 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i miss it .....
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
pugman Wrote:hey, thanks for the positive comments guys! i think im gonna like being part of this club!!
ive fancied a 306 for a long time now, my mates are all pro vw td's though :roll: one has a 130hp mk4 golf and one has a remapped 140bhp bora and they talk about them like they're astons!! when i said i wanted a 306 td one mate said "flimsy french rubbish!!!"
well i disagree i think the 306 is miles better than a mk4 golf, and im determined to get a nice souped up td and wipe the smile off my vw loving mates face!!!!!

Welcome to the clubSmile nice looking Volvo!
With the DT Get a bigger turbo on it and you will be in the 150-200bhp range! soon change your friends minds !
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
*awaits Tom to enter this thread to bang on about how golfs are the best thing since sliced bread*

Tbh 306s might not be the best cars in the world and there certainly not the best built but....
There cheap to run
There cheap and easy to repair
You don't automatically drive like a cock because your in a VAG
They might be cheap but they put a huge grin on your face when you find some twisty roads!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
yeah,i guess like the 205 peugeot know how to make a car take a bend!!
i think something we can all agree on is how good the pug/citroen engine is,
it might not be the most refined but they all seem to be able to go to the moon and back!, my uncle has had 405,406 and 306 for years, some he bought with 200k on the clock, most he sold with over 200k! i knew a lorry driver 5 yrs ago with a bx tzd on 230k! and it sounded real sweet! a kind of gurgly deep and kind of muffled diesel tick over!!
Thanks given by:
I've seen them on 300k before. Providing there looked after, they just keep going and going!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
There are even people with gti-6s on over 200k. Miles was on 260k last time I checked, still does track days in it and he has only really had to do the standard servicing.

Good luck with the sale by by the way, the ovlov looks awesome
Thanks given by:
cheers! id really love ideally a black 306 with a nice stance and around 150bhp,
actually any dark colour would be okay!
i love the way with td,s that you can have your cake and eat it! plenty of power AND big mpg !
Thanks given by:
Swap you car for my 1.8? Still does 25mpg....ish
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
erm, im holding out for a td ! if any of you have mates with a 306 like im looking for, please mention the volvo !! you never know!
i was offered a gti6 in diablo red from a guy called john in coventry, but like i say i think a tuned td is the way!!
Thanks given by:
I've got a tuned td... see sig below for details but if you value your car at 2.5k I don't think I would be able o stump up the approx 1k difference
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
pugman Wrote:yeah,i guess like the 205 peugeot know how to make a car take a bend!!
i think something we can all agree on is how good the pug/citroen engine is,
it might not be the most refined but they all seem to be able to go to the moon and back!, my uncle has had 405,406 and 306 for years, some he bought with 200k on the clock, most he sold with over 200k! i knew a lorry driver 5 yrs ago with a bx tzd on 230k! and it sounded real sweet! a kind of gurgly deep and kind of muffled diesel tick over!!

my best mates step dad's 406 is on 480k :O mamamia!!
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
hey 4waydiablo, tell me more about your black td!
i can always negotiate money!
cheers!
Thanks given by:
Nah sorry its alright. I won't be able to sweeten the deal with cash your way. I just don't have anything lol
Sorry to be a pain
Thanks given by:
no probs bud! money is tight these days! im sure ill find a nice 306 soon Smile
Thanks given by:
Sell the ovlov then give me a call :-P
Thanks given by:
just bumping this before the add gets lost on another page!!
dont forget the car is for sale as well as px !!!
Thanks given by:
Swaps on 306 hdi 5 door cherry red big fmic stage two tuned uprated clutch and much more. quicker than a cicic and gold.gti around corners
Thanks given by:
MattDM306 Wrote:quicker than a cicic and gold.gti around corners
quicker than a cicic and a gold you say? lol
Thanks given by:
Mobile touch screen flr you. it doesnt show wat u typing either
Thanks given by:
"Mobile touch screen flr you. it doesnt show wat u typing either"
whats that all about?!!
anyhoo im always interested in a tuned td! pics and spec please!! Smile
Thanks given by:
thats right! now just £1550 !!
id like a quick sale before this awesome mk1 mr2 ive seen at my local garage sells!!!
Thanks given by:
Sorry I didn't reply the other day to the pm this just reminded me lol
But in the words of Duncan bannatyne

I'm oot
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: 406 coupe 2.2hdi ozonehostile 21 4,055 06-02-2016, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Jonny81191
  FOR SALE: 406 Coupe 3.0 V6 SE £850 Pete 12 2,212 10-02-2014, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Pete